By Bossa Studios Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- 2 Million units sold Worldwide!
- BAFTA 2014 Nominee: Strategy and Simulation
- Mobile Entertainment Awards 2014: Best Design
- Develop 2013 Awards Nominee: Best New IP
You are the surgeon. Bob is the victim. Do your worst!
Take urgent care of the world's unluckiest patient, Bob, with your very own shaky hands. As the would-be surgeon Nigel Burke, perform all kinds of crazy surgeries to try to save his life -- or fail hilariously in the process while poor Bob... Well, dies.
Join the ranks of more than one million players who butchered Bob for the amusement of 250 million people who watched the failed surgeries on YouTube, now from the comfort of your awesome iPad, anytime, anywhere. Hospitals don't get any better than this, really.
"Bob! Booooob! Don't die on me, Bob!"
"Where's the %$£%$@£ heart?!? It's gone! It's on the floor now, and I don't think the 5 seconds rule apply, dude!"
"And now, Bossa has added madly swirling eye balls to the mix. Comedy gold."
- The Guardian
"Absurdly stupid fun."
"Shhhhh. I Doctor Now."
- Anonymous meme creator. Awesome work, mate! You should have signed it, though...
In this spiffy version of the classic game, you'll find:
- Six Alien Autopsy transplants, featuring organs you’ve never heard of (and will barely be able to pronounce);
- The trusty Heart and Double-Kidney transplants;
- Two new surgeries: Give Bob a smile with Teeth transplant, and a great look with Eyes transplant;
- Feeling lucky? Abandon the Operation Theatre and try your hand on a moving trolley in the hospital corridors;
- Brand-new control system: gone is Nigel's left arm, in are your nimble fingers;
- More than 50 new achievements to unlock and prove you rule;
- Record and upload your botched surgeries anywhere you want (iPad 4 and up only);
- Tons more we won't tell you so we don't spoil the surprise;
- Multiplayer. Show your friends who's the boss. It's a good day to save lives.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Trimmer tool no longer crashes the eye and teeth transplant. The eyebrows and moustache of your dreams are just a clip away!
- You'll need to get your upgrade on if you're an iOS 6 user - the game now supports iOS 7+.
Stupendous Game!!! I loved every bit of it!
Okay so I was watching another one of Markiplier's (epic youtuber) videos and he was playing Surgeon Simulator. Next to Turbo Dismount (also on App Store) and Muddy Heights, this was one of the most hilarious games I've ever seen!!! The fact that I'm such a clumsy doctor when it comes to handling the tools makes me want to burst out laughing! This game is worth the five stars I gave it and worth every penny! If you like comedy gold, this game is for you! I also love the fact that (spoiler alert) in the mission where you do surgery on the alien, some of the organs you must transplant are things that famouse youtubers have called certain objects such as the "Pewd's Ball" obviously said by Pewdiepie. Just one question though, once you add an app to your jerry or carrot phone thing, how do you play it? Thanks for transferring this amazing and hilarious console and Pc game to the App Store for such a cheap price!- FoxyThePirateFan
LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF
Oh my gosh! This game is really comedy gold!!! So I downloaded it, expecting some gory game with blood and guts, and what do I get? An impossible game with a hand that's a failure of course! Wow, this review sounds pretty bad so far, but I'm saying that's a good thing that it's a failure! So I was doing heart transplant, thinking about how the guy was depending on me for his life, when I grabbed the new heart and it flopped out of my hand! Dropping things is so easy but is so comical! I mean most people in this situation would rage quit, but I was just like, "Well I can't help this dude no more! Yolo right?" And grabbed the knife and worked my way into the flesh. I loved the fact that nothing goes right if you make one tiny mistake! And then if you make more, it's just funny!!! Overall, this game gets a whopping 10/10!!! Thanks for reading my review! -FNAFlover4ever 😊
Good game but....
I have it for my ipod why there is no bpm. Also my achievments keep on resetting every time i quit and turn ipod back on. Another thing is why are there only corridor and original surgery modes please add in brain surgery, space surgery and ambulance surgery it gets kinda boring with only 2 surgery modes. Also can you please make it to where my achievments wont reset in next update thank you.
Over all really great game guys just work on these and it will be perfect although there were some complications i still rate it a 5 star game it was realyy good and funny thanks for the game Bossa Studios
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 16, 2015
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 278 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bossa Studios Ltd
- ©2013 Bossa Studios Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.