By Bossa Studios Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You are the surgeon. Bob is the victim. Do your worst!
Take urgent care of the world's unluckiest patient, Bob, with your very own shaky hands. As the would-be surgeon Nigel Burke, perform all kinds of crazy surgeries to try to save his life -- or fail hilariously in the process while poor Bob... Well, dies.
Join the ranks of more than one million players who butchered Bob for the amusement of 250 million people who watched the failed surgeries on YouTube, now from the comfort of your awesome iPhone / iPad, anytime, anywhere. Hospitals don't get any better than this, really.
- 2.5 Million units sold Worldwide!
- BAFTA 2014 Nominee: Strategy and Simulation
- Mobile Entertainment Awards 2014: Best Design
- Develop 2013 Awards Nominee: Best New IP
"Bob! Booooob! Don't die on me, Bob!"
"Where's the %$£%$@£ heart?!? It's gone! It's on the floor now, and I don't think the 5 seconds rule apply, dude!"
"And now, Bossa has added madly swirling eye balls to the mix. Comedy gold."
- The Guardian
"Absurdly stupid fun."
"Shhhhh. I Doctor Now."
- Anonymous meme creator. Awesome work, mate! You should have signed it, though...
In this spiffy version of the classic game, you'll find:
- Six Alien Autopsy transplants, featuring organs you’ve never heard of (and will barely be able to pronounce);
- The trusty Heart and Double-Kidney transplants;
- Two new surgeries: Give Bob a smile with Teeth transplant, and a great look with Eyes transplant;
- Feeling lucky? Abandon the Operation Theatre and try your hand on a moving trolley in the hospital corridors;
- Brand-new control system: gone is Nigel's left arm, in are your nimble fingers;
- More than 50 new achievements to unlock and prove you rule;
- Record and upload your botched surgeries anywhere you want (iPad 4 and up only);
- Tons more we won't tell you so we don't spoil the surprise;
- Multiplayer. Show your friends who's the boss. It's a good day to save lives.
What's New in Version 1.3
Hello folks! We’ve made an update to make your operations that little bit better and hopefully make Bob a bit more comfortable.
In this latest update we have:
Fixed the ‘Vworrrp Vworrrp’ achievement so that it can now be completed!
Fixed that pesky hammer in the tutorial so it will no longer get stuck off screen!
Ambulance Mode, Space Mode, And Brain Surgery
Ok, I love this game! It is so much fun and a great stress relief for finals! I've watched a lot of youtubers play the console/PC version and saw how much fun they were having playing all the different modes. I personally cannot buy the PC version as I am lacking in money but I would love it if you guys down at Bossa made the mobile port more like it's full counterparts. I know it is a huge list to fill and a large task to make but I believe it could get you more publicity/customers and get you on the apple Featured section again. The addition of space mode (Not just the alien), ambulance mode, and brain surgery would draw much profit in and I personally wouldn't even mind if it came as an IAP. Anyways, thanks for reading this (If you really did) and I hope that your fan base keeps growing!
~Soon To Be Surgeon
Wow, it's bad!
For the five dollars I spent on this game, I would have been better served taking five dollars out of my wallet, dropping it in the toilet, flushing the toilet, and watching the five dollars swirl round and round until it finally disappeared--at least with the flushing option, I would have gotten to see my money actually do something, which is a welcomed option over having paid for this "game". The controls are unusable, but calling them controls is a total joke; you would have better control over dropping chocolate in a house fan on high speed and waving your hands back and forth trying to make it go where you want. If you could actually use the controls in the game, it might actually be a neat game. With that said, if my uncle was a female, he would be my aunt, but I digress.
The best of what I have
This game makes me laugh other games and stuff don't usually do it and this is challenging and tough but it's fun to use diffrent tools and stuff but I have a suggestion to have an update with having more buttons and stuff that people can touch in the kinda back ground this game is addicting a game called goat simulator I loved almost more than anything but this game beat goat simulator this game is epic it's got all stuff I want action some adventure try to find stuff lol but the games really good.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 02, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 524 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bossa Studios Ltd
- ©2013 Bossa Studios Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.