Outernauts: Monster Battle
By Insomniac Games, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your quest for galactic domination begins here! Collect, breed, and train hundreds of exotic, evolving beasts. Then fight your foes in strategic, action-skill based battles in a sprawling campaign or online against your friends and the rest of the known universe. Suit up, Outernaut!
From the creators of legendary PlayStation hits Spyro the Dragon and Ratchet & Clank comes Outernauts -- the newest universe from the acclaimed Insomniac Games. Outernauts features stunning hand-drawn graphics and an ever-updating collection of beasts to breed and customize with strategic skill-sets. It is a beautiful, mysterious and deep world begging to be conquered! Direct your beasts to tackle an epic, story-driven campaign that will put your aptitude to the test. Plus, join or create an Alliance with friends and destroy other players to prove your final frontier fortitude.
- Breed an epic legion of exotic beasts! Be the first to discover Legendary beasts and become an unstoppable interstellar force.
- Decimate your foes in fast-action, strategic combat across a vast, story-based campaign. Can you solve the mystery of the origin of these beasts and become the greatest Outernaut?
- Rise to the top of the leaderboards and bask in fame and fortune in competitive PvP.
- Join an Alliance with friends and compete in bi-monthly head-to-head Alliance Showdowns.
- Beautiful, hand-drawn art in stunning HD.
- Customize your beasts with unique attack moves, crystals enhancements, and powerful fusion.
- Frequently updated with new beasts, missions, and enhancements based on community feedback.
- Build your Homeworld with decorations and expand your space frontier.
PLEASE NOTE: Outernauts is completely free to play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: A network connection is required to play.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 1.3.0
- 2 New Buildings – The Cosmic Forge and the Cosmic Dust Collector have been added.
- Talismans - This is a crafting item that can be slotted to a beast adding a unique skill. The Talisman themselves can be slotted with Crystals as well increasing their power. Talismans can be obtained as a battle reward or can be crafted from recipes.
- 20 New Beasts - 20 new beasts that are more powerful and difficult to hatch than existing beasts.
- Beast Cards - Players can create a beast card that is viewable and sharable on the web. Show off your collection of beasts!
- Precision Battle Mode - This new battle mode slows down the action by progressing turn by turn allowing for more strategic gameplay.
A generally good game. I love the element of growth mixed with the element of battle. Some minor issues though. I realized that when you're in the monster training menu one of the options is to train your monster to it's "max level". Some people (like me) do not like games that are limited as in you can only play so much until you can no longer make any progress. I only realized this was not true when I realized that when you get to a level before an evolution it disappears. Also I played battle 2 on Solos 40 times and did not get a single water rune. The only two it said that could be obtained were lightning or water and out of all the times I played it I did not get a single water rune but ten lightning runes. I believe the odds of winning the rune are bugged. Although I talked about the issues I still encourage you to get it as it is a fun game.
DO NOT GET THIS GAME!!!!!
This game is fun in the beginning but then becomes annoying and ridiculous as you progress. This game gives you very few gems and makes it nearly impossible to level up anything after a certain point. Most of the opponents are over powered and offer very little "lunar" or money for defeating them. Also, when the game updates in any way, you have a 50% chance to lose your data and have to restart from a previous save file that is at least two weeks older than the data you lost. Just a warning to those of you who want to or have gotten this game, you will either spend a lot of money, lose data, or not make any further progress because the game mechanics are skewed and do not work well! The developers also do not help you one bit if you have a problem with the game. Worst experience ever!!!!!!!
Came for Insomniac - Stayed for Awesome Game
I downloaded this game on the sole basis that I love Insomniac games. I figured, why not try their response to this style of mobile gaming.
I will say, I am thoroughly impressed with how much enjoyment I have garnered from this game. It's still relatively too early for me to make any comment on late game influences such as time and breeding restrictions, but at this point I have not felt completely left out of the game by not using real money.
The breeding system adds a nice "egg hunt" if I may, and it keeps me occupied when my fuel is low. I also relish the aspect of free form pvp, aiming to get my revenge whenever I see someone took my medals from me!
All in all, it's still a style of game I don't necessarily love, so I will probably only be rating it a 4. But great job on this game, everything runs smooth and I can't wait for the big update. 😁
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 15, 2015
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 96.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Insomniac Games, Inc.
- © Insomniac Games, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Star Gems$1.99
- Fistful of Star Gems$4.99
- Sack of Star Gems$9.99
- Crate of Star Gems$19.99
- Special Milestone Deal (1)$0.99
- Special Milestone Deal (3)$2.99
- Special Milestone Deal (2)$1.99
- Star Gem Supernova$99.99
- Shipload of Star Gems$49.99
- Special Milestone Deal (5)$4.99