By Florian Schimanke
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** COMPATIBLE WITH WORD, EXCEL AND POWERPOINT FOR IOS ***
With AnyFont it is finally possible to install any additional font in TrueTypeFont- (.ttf), OpenTypeFont- (.otf) or TrueType Collection- (.ttc) format on your iPhone or iPad. These fonts can then be used throughout the system in other apps like Word, PowerPoint, Pages, Keynote and many more.
No more unexpectedly replaced fonts in presentations because the iPhone or iPad does not know them. The perfect solution for everybody who creates presentations on a Mac or PC to show them on their iPad.
Extremely easy to use. An extensive FAQ and an introductory tutorial help you to understand the app.
Check out this video tutorial: http://flo.vc/AnyFont
- Add new fonts as .ttf, .ttc or .otf file using iTunes file sharing or the „Open in…“ dialog from other apps like Mail or Dropbox
- Add single fonts or multiple fonts as a ZIP- or TTC-file
- Install single fonts or multiple fonts at once
- Preview your fonts in AnyFont’s storage
- Access FontBundles.net from within AnyFont
- Optional bundle of 1,000+ fonts (In-App Purchase)
- Complete list of all installed fonts on the device
- Support for 3D Touch
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Numbers, Keynote and Pages
- Office Suite Pro
- and many other apps!
AnyFont website: http://www.anyfont-app.com/
NOTE: It is not possible to change the system-font on your device with AnyFont. With AnyFont you can install additional fonts on your device which can then be used by other apps which make use of the device's font book.
NOTE II: Some fonts using Cyrillic or Asian characters are not supported by this way of installing fonts.
NOTE III: You don't have to purchase the optional font bundle to use AnyFont. You can always add your own fonts to install them on your device.
What's New in Version 2.5
- Introducing FontBundles.net - You can now access FontBundles.net from within AnyFont to download amazing free and paid fonts directly to AnyFont
- Minor bugfixes
Thanks for buying AnyFont! If you like this update, please leave a positive rating or review on the App Store.
Worked perfectly on the first try
Anyfont worked as advertised and did exactly what I wanted. I have a .ttf font file that I keep in Dropbox and install on any Mac I use for my Pages letterhead. After installing Anyfont I simply opened Dropbox on iOS, chose Export, Open In…, and picked Copy to Anyfont. I tapped through the prompts, installed the configuration profile, and now my font is in iOS and shows up in Pages as if it was always there.
Thrilled with this app!
I downloaded this app with a prayer that it would allow me to install fonts on my iPad to use with Cricut Design Space. It worked like a dream! Very easy to use and intuitive. In probably less than 30 min I had downloaded and installed 5 fonts, and they showed up operative in the program. Hooray!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
Horrible app atleast for iPhone users. Horrible customer service as well. I have been dealing with someone for going on 3 days now and around 11 am I was told to send in a screen shot of proof that I can not get the font to work on my phone and now I can't even get a response. To me it feels like a rip off that their just taking me for my money. I wouldn't ask for a refund if it worked on my phone but for some reasoni can't even get someone to respond now since I sent in my proof.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Florian Schimanke
- © Florian Schimanke
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Bundled Fonts$0.99