Final Touch - Professional Audio Post Production and Mixing
By Positive Grid Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS WEEK ONLY! FINAL TOUCH IS 50% OFF ($19.99->$9.99)!
Final Touch is a professional audio post production system for iPad.
Combining Maximizer, Equalizer, 4-Band Compressor, Stereo Imager, Reverb and Dithering into one integrated app, it gives your mixes a huge, balanced, polished and professional sound.
The Pros Agree
"A freaking awesome audio production app!" - Rafa Sardina, 12-time Grammy Award-winning producer and engineer (credits include Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Beyonce, and more).
"Solid, accurate and accessible!" - German Villacorta, mastering engineer and owner of Dynamic Wave Studios (credits include Ozzy Osbourne, Alice Cooper, Lynch Mob, and more).
"Finally, the professional mastering app for iPad I have been waiting for! With a clear and intuitive interface, streamlined workflow, powerful effects, and full cloud support, this app makes professional mobile mastering a reality!” - Andrea Pejrolo, Assistant Chair of the Production Department at Berklee College of Music.
"I'm really digging the open top end of the EQ section and how the Maximizer is glueing this mix together. This is a flexible, very cool audio app for modern musicians on the go." - Enrique Gonzalez Muller, Grammy Award-winning producer and engineer (credits include Nine Inch Nails, Dave Matthews Band, Tina Turner, and more).
Top-Notch Sound Quality
Building on Positive Grid’s expertise in DSP research and skillful integration of iOS vDSP double-precision architecture, Final Touch is a dedicated mastering system with high data integrity and high-resolution processing capability. The result is a set of creative and professional tools that deliver masters that sound not just louder but clearer, wider, fuller, and more powerful and detailed.
Unequaled Control and Metering
All the modules, with the exception of the Stereo Imager and Maximizer, can have their left, right, mid or side channel soloed or bypassed, and either mode’s two channels can be linked. Four high-resolution faders for left- and right-channel inputs and outputs are accompanied by multi-colored ladder meters, fader and level readouts, and clip indicators. The faders can be linked, maintaining any offsets you created beforehand. Global and module-based presets, transport controls, a waveform overview, Undo and Redo functions, and Import and Export facilities complete the mix.
• Complete professional audio post production system powered by Positive Grid’s high-end signal-processing algorithms
• Pre and Post Linear-Phase Equalizers, each offering eight bands and five filter types
• Multiband Dynamics with four independent bands of compression/limiting
• Stereo Imager adjusts the width and balance of your mix’s soundstage
• Reverb provides state-of-the-art Room, Hall and Plate algorithms
• Maximizer transparently limits peaks to make your mix louder
• Dithering and Noise-Shaping preserves your mix’s depth and nuance
• Stereo and mid-side processing
• High-resolution, multi-colored metering with accurate readouts
• Each module can be independently bypassed
• Bypass switches for individual EQ bands
• Left, right, mid and side channels can be independently soloed or bypassed
• Waveform overview of your mix, with draggable playback cursor
• 100 factory presets and unlimited user presets
• Global and module-based presets
• Drag and drop modules to rearrange their order in the signal path
• Pristine, high-resolution sound (double-precision, 64-bit calculation)
• Unmatched audio-data integrity: no rounding or truncation except when calculations are performed
• Share via Email, Dropbox, iTunes, SoundCloud and FTP
• Streamlined project management: browse multiple projects with one simple tap
• Workflow optimized for mobile and desktop data transfers
• Supports Inter-App Audio and Audiobus routing system (works with many other audio apps)
What's New in Version 1.1.0
The best audio mixing and mastering tool for iPad just got better!
Final Touch adds AAC format preview (for iPad 4 and iPad Air). With this new update, Final Touch adds real-time auditioning through the Apple AAC encoder, which provides accurate level metering and preparation for Mastered for iTunes process on a Mac. The AAC format is considered to be the successor of the MP3 format, as it delivers better sound quality than MP3 at similar bit rates.
Professional all around
This is THE audio post-production app to have! Not only for post-production, but use it as an effect in Audiobus to get your sound just right BEFORE you record it! ( then tweak it some more after! ) A+ professional tool for all audio enthusiasts
i used to use Final Touch to finalise my radio show or do postprocessing using direct with audiobus
now audiobus is not functional, can't find final touch on input, output or filter chain!
please make the module switching area accessible to blind users using VoiceOver
thank and hope to see FT comming back to audiobus:)
No Audiobus Support??
Why isn't there support for this in Audiobus 2.10 on iOS 8.1.3. Also support inter-app audio on iOS 8.1.3!! This developer needs to update this app in order for it to be compatible with the latest iOS. Shame on them for neglecting their customers!! Also their isn't a customer support email for Final Touch on the app page. This app is any thing but a positive experience!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 30, 2014
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 74.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Positive Grid Inc
- © Positive Grid, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.