By Code Organa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your photos into paintings with Brushstroke.
Brushstroke transforms your album photos and snaps into beautiful paintings in one touch. Edit, sign, and share your work on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Want your artwork printed? We've teamed up with CanvasPop to provide the best quality canvas prints available. Pick a frame and size, and you’ll have your masterpiece delivered and hanging on your wall in no time.
• Automatically transform your photos into one of many painting styles
• Load photos from your Camera Roll and other Albums
• Take snaps and watch them transform instantly
• Experiment with different color palettes
• Adjust your painting to get just the right look
• Select from a variety of canvases and surfaces
• Sign your painting to personalize it
• Share your art on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
• Have your art printed and shipped right to your doorstep
For more information, visit us at www.codeorgana.com, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram @codeorgana. Find out more about CanvasPop prints and their 100% "Love it" lifetime guarantee at www.canvaspop.com.
What's New in Version 2.2
The new version of Brushstroke adds support for the latest iPhones and iPads, improves cropping, and more.
• Optimized for the 9.7 inch iPad Pro, iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, and SE
• Improved cropping with rotation
• iPad Pro improvements
• Improved output resolution for some high quality photo formats
• Support for larger canvas and print sizes
• Metadata improvements
• Bug fixes and other improvements
We’d love to hear what you think! If you have any questions or comments, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATE : Even better!! Thanks so much devs for adding 6S Plus support. One of the best parts of the device is having the big screen to do artwork on the go. Having an even better version of Brushstroke makes it just that much better! 👍🏻
I've been suckered into buying other apps that claimed to do a similar thing and been let down every time, until now. I heard about this app on the iPad Today podcast the other day and saw a pic the host Tweeted that he had created with Brushstroke. based on that I decided to give it a try. glad I did. it's got some great functionality and everything is fine-tuneable with simple swipe gestures. the output is gorgeous. I've done three compositions so far and all have been spectacular. for best results, though, a retina iPad is a big help 😁
This is such a cool concept. I can take any picture and turn it into a painting with full control over every detail. So much potential! Then I have the option to sign it, share it via social media, or actually have it printed, framed, and sent to my house. Outstanding! This app has become a major tool for my decorating as well as gift giving. I love it! I'm working on my 7th picture now! Update - still great! Loving it!
It's more hype than a hit!
This really isn't a great app for painting a photo. You do have a lot of bells and buttons but the initial photo it renders is pretty much what your stuck with unless you want to make it more of a mess! I worked with this quite a bit and used good photos taken with a 12 mp camera and my iPhone with mediocre results. It's good for fun but an awful ap for artists and photographers. I think the lesser priced "Portrait Painter" is a better app than this...sadly.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 12, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 31.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Code Organa LLC
- © 2015 Code Organa LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Illustration Pack$0.99