The Mood Meter builds emotional intelligence. Use the Mood Meter to:
· Check-in regularly with your feelings: use reminders to check-in throughout the day
· Expand your emotional vocabulary: discover the nuances in your feelings
· Learn what causes you to feel the way you: notice patterns in your feelings over time:
· Learn effective strategies to help you regulate your feelings: enhance the way you manage your life each day
Over time, you’ll develop emotional intelligence skills that can help you in all areas of life.
Fixes a crash
Ratings and Reviews
Near Perfect App
Mood Meter, despite the fact that I have only had it for 4 days, has been so helpful. It has helped me recognize my emotions and help cope when I’m depressed. I love the fact that it gives you solutions and quotes to how you are feeling, and gives you the option to shift emotions. Under the “blue” category, which means someone is feeling anywhere from down to despair. I wish they would add a “suicidal” option, that when clicked gives you a warning message and links one of the many suicide hotlines that you can call or text. I feel like this would separate the app from an emotional aid, to an app that saves lives. All in all this app is near perfect and I recommend to everyone❤️
Good app for sure
If you’re looking for something to gather up data and how you’ve been feeling throughout the day or week then this is the app for the job. Gives you many options to explain how exactly you’re feeling, don’t debate weather it’ll be worth the money. One dollar is worth paying to get this app if you want to gather your feelings throughout the day.
Data on moods = awesome
I love this app! Wondering if in a future update you might be able to add a feature that allows users to submit other emotions for consideration for the grid. For example, today I felt “accomplished” but couldn’t find an equivalent word to use in place of that one. Thanks!
- Emotionally Intelligent School, LLC
- 7.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Emotionally Intelligent Schools, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.