By Amazu Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***This version is set to run on all devices (except for the very ancient ones, sorry!). But please let us know if you have any performance issues, and don't forget to tell us which device you own!***
Light Apprentice Volume 1 (Chapters 1 to 4) is finally here!
RISE OF A HERO
When life in the world of Ethenia is threatened by the corruption of the Yhrosian Empire, a hero will rise to protect the Planet and its people.
Meet Nate, the Light Apprentice, and take part in his journey through a kind of "Comic GameBook" experience like you've never seen before!
After having spent 300 years in a deep sleep, Nate wakes up to a world ravaged by war. The Planet's environment is damaged and on the course to destruction.
Only Nate and the 4 other last remaining Apprentices may have the key to restore balance to the Planet's environment, thus saving the world.
YOUR GAME, YOUR CHOICES
In Light Apprentice, comic book and game are integrated in a brand new way.
Your decisions and actions will determine what kind of characters Nate and his friends will become.
Get collectibles and extras, customize and evolve your characters, fight or befriend monsters, and decide how Nate's story unfolds.
AN EPIC SAGA IS COMING
This app consists of Light Apprentice Volume 1 of 3, with the four first chapters available right now!
- A comic book-game in which you can make your own choices that affect the story
- Build your characters based on your own choices: be a warrior or a pacifist!
- Collect items and equipment to improve your characters' stats
- Engage or spare the life of several kinds of monsters and bosses
- A unique graphic style based on hand-drawn art
- Epic, touching, action-packed storyline
What's New in Version 1.5
- A new update for Light Apprentice is finally here! Play chapters 1-4 right now in all their glory.
- General bug fixes and various gameplay improvements: Tlob's team shield takes 3 turns instead of 1; Empathy skill takes 1-3 Endurance points of target; Nate's Crystal Wave takes damage proportional to how many enemies there are in the challenge; Sharkspider death animation fixed; Quests balancing improved; Riot guards improved gas canister particles; Better effects on gem get and level up; Orcs now have combo attack, watch out!; Polished tutorials to remove excessive text.
- Now you can share panels from in-game!
- New buff icons for stats ailments and transformations. Now they also display the duration.
- New Quest completed/failed effects.
- New app preview video and screenshots! We hope you like it.
- New game and company logos! We're entering a new phase now. This is an important update, as we are starting to publish the game ourselves. Expect more frequent updates, and more activity on social media.
- Don't forget to follow Light Apprentice on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and YouTube!
I was there when it was new and fresh and they promise a lot of stuff that just wasn't present in the end product. Weak plot, characters that you don't care for, and a host of crashes from a game so simple it should run on a Windows 98 computer but it doesn't.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 30, 2016
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.48 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Amazu Media ApS
- © 2014-2016 Amazu Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Chapter 2 - The Twin Rivers$1.99
- Chapter 3 - Marks from the Past$2.99