NEW! QUICK LOG BUTTON
• Allows you to track Nutrisystem® meals, PowerFuels, SmartCarbs and other food types with one tap
BETTER PLAN GUIDANCE
• Shows your PowerFuel and SmartCarb allotment per meal
UPGRADED BARCODE SCANNER
• Logs your Nutrisystem® foods and add-ins with ease
NEW! REVAMPED RECIPES
• Log a recipe and it turns into PowerFuels and SmartCarbs and Extras in your Journal
NEW! SMART REMINDERS
• Let NuMi remind you when to log your meals, water intake, activity and weight so you never miss a beat
NuMi matches your Nutrisystem® plan to seamlessly track your Nutrisystem® foods, Flex Meals, activity, measurements and much more. Don’t wait a second longer, let NuMi guide you to a healthier lifestyle!
• Complete Nutrisystem® entrée database with barcode scanner for easy tracking
• NuMi Challenges—Enter fun tracking challenges and win prizes!
• News Feed—Get exclusive offers, contests, giveaways and more
• The Leaf—Find tips, articles and inspiration. Fresh content added daily!
• Plan your Flex Meals—Turn any meal occasion into a Flex Meal, with Nutrisystem recipes that show you exactly how many SmartCarbs, PowerFuels, etc. are in each serving
• Plan your week—Copy and duplicate meals for faster tracking
• Sync with Fitbit®, Jawbone® and more to import your activity data right into NuMi
Not a Nutrisystem customer yet? Use NuMi to learn more about the program, get special offers and use the FREE calorie tracker!
Bug fixes and user experience enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Major Work
There have been a few updates to the app since my first review but my experience with it has not improved. They make an improvement in one area and then take away a feature of another. It’s incredibly frustrating. The latest feature they took away is the ability to go back and view past month’s entries. You now only have access to view the current month. I wanted to go back and copy a meal I had last week so I wouldn’t have to research for the foods but since what I wanted to view was on July 31 and it’s now August 5th I can’t go back. So irritating. This app is still to labor intensive to use. It has nothing on My Fitness Pal. It still doesn't remember foods the way MFP does and foods the system still say 1 serving. Well, what's the definition of a serving bc that can depend on the original user that input it and may be more or less that what I see on a package for a serving. If makes for inaccurate entires when there is no unit of measurement. Garmin also still isn’t in the system as a recognized fitness tracker. Developers needs to take a serious look at other fitness tracking apps as it would show just how bad and hard to use this app is. It may have a new look but it’s not any better as far as functionality.
Good but lacking
I like the ability to track my food and water intake as well as having my exercise tracked in addition to being able to have my own. However, the low quantity of food that this app has available to log is frustrating. I get that it is for nutrisystem users, but when the app is unable to find a nutrisystem food when scanned it seems a little limited. MyFitnessPal can do everything NuMi does with availability to a much larger assortment of food to log. The only advantage of NuMi over MyFitnessPal is the recipe tips that can be incorporated into the Plan food. Even the “specials” and “sales” and “contest wins” are frustrating because, despite printing and following the directions to the letter, I still can’t take advantage of them without having a separate shipment and paying shipping fees. It’s decent and a good place to start when beginning the program, but there are other apps that are better.
I’ve been on it now for 1 month and have lost 13 &1/2 pounds. I feel much better I have more energy and breathe better. I probably would have done better but I just had a cheat weekend (my daughter got married) by the end of it I gained 21/2 pounds. I got back on it and 2 days later had lost 3! I was very leery about the food because diet food is usually not good. I love most of the food even my husband will now grab my food to eat it because it is good. And the food I don’t like I remove from my order and replace it with what I really like. So far it has been a good experience.
- 75.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © NuMi and NUTRISYSTEM and related trademarks are registered trademarks and trademarks in the United States and/or other countries, used under license from Nutri/System IPHC, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.