Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What’s New in Version 3.1.1
iPad and iPhone 4/4s food logging bug fixed!
NEW MENU LAYOUT
• Bottom navigation bar redesign makes it easier and faster to find what you’re looking for
• Intuitive “+” icon in the bottom navigation bar gives you quick access to all logging actions—food, water, weight and activity
• “More” link replaces “menu” to make your experience more consistent throughout the app
• ALL-NEW feature! Get important messages, plus articles and content tailored to your weight loss journey
• The Leaf is now on NuMi! Never miss a beat—check out the latest articles + recipes right from your NuMi app on your smartphone or tablet. New content added every day!
• Instantly access videos, get the ingredients to that new recipe you want to try, or read an inspiring article when you need it—it’s all at your fingertips
• A little spring cleaning to making things run as smoothly as possible for you
NuMi matches your Nutrisystem® plan to seamlessly track your Nutrisystem® foods, My Daily 3 Activity, measurements, and much more! Don’t wait a second longer—let NuMi guide you to a healthier lifestyle!
- Complete Nutrisystem® entrée database, with barcode scanner for easy tracking
- News Feed - Daily tips and inspiration from The Leaf
- Plan your flex meals – Turn any meal occasion into a flex meal! Plus, get thousands of eating out and recipe recommendations based on your calorie range
- Activity suggestions—track My Daily 3®
- Sync Fitbit®, Jawbone® & more
- Plan your week – copy and duplicate meals for faster tracking
Not a Nutrisystem customer? NuMi is a free weight loss tool that’s personalized to your unique lifestyle. Download the app and get:
Calorie Tracker & Meal Logger—Log your meals, activities, measurements, weight, water intake & more on the go—no matter where you are!
Expertly Curated Meal Recommendations—Whether You Eat In or Dine Out
• Eat In recommendations include more than 15,000 recipes—and counting
• GPS-enabled Dining Out recommendations for more than 35,000 menu items
• Cuisines include Italian, Mexican and Asian
• Dietary preference: Includes Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten-Free
Real-Time Activity Recommendations
Based on where you are and how much time you have, connect FitBit® or Jawbone® devices and all that data will be automatically integrated into your NuMi™ plan. NuMi can also connect Withings™ and FitBit® wifi scales.
Daily Progress Tracker
See how you’re doing at all times. Get personalized, big picture insights, as well as concrete tips and plenty of charts and graphs to geek out on.
Bar Code Scanner – Scan the nutritional information from tens of thousands of newly package foods directly into NuMi™.
Measurements – Track your progress through your measurements! Enter your starting measurements in the beginning of your journey and track current measurements later to see how you’re doing.
Track your Steps Automatically – Connect your device to track steps and log activity using the iPhone's Motion Processor in your iPhone 5S, 6, and 6 Plus. Once connected, your daily calorie goal will automatically adjust based on your activity as measured by your Motion Processor.
Apple Health App Integration - NuMi for iOS integrates with Apple's Health app.
NuMi supports the following Apple Health app data elements:
Date of Birth (read only)
Biological Sex (read only)
What's New in Version 3.3
• Support for Turbo Takeoff week added
• Users can now manually adjust their Nutrisystem Calorie band
• Bug fixes and enhancements
Meal List is Puzzling
To enter a banana one has to scroll down 19 (!) items to get to "banana". I guess because it starts with "Smartcarb Banana" it falls alphabetically? Banana foster is even above it. (??) I enter banana all the time and the app never intuitively remembers common items like this.
The Nutrisystem food items are so difficult to find! You'd think they'd be the first hit in Search, or, in a dedicated pick list. It takes some time just to enter the food.
Finally decided to start logging my weight in another app. Come to find, NuMi will only show me one weight per week and not the dailies that I've been entering for 3 months. I'd like to see if my progress wanes on the weekends, etc. This is strangely not a good app for such an established company.
Works good! But you have to be on NutriSystem
This is an app that really has to be used with your NS (nutrisystem). I really don't see the point of someone who is not on NS using it. If they wanted a calorie counter they could use another platform.
You can set up eating reminders, and keep track of your NS meals. I like the Flex Meal option. It makes it easier when cooking on your own.
I wish I could figure out the eating out guide that supposedly is on the app. I carry the printed booklet with me, just in case. I haven't eaten out but you never know.
Diabetics need a place to log numbers!
I have just been using NuMi a week. I think it is pretty user friendly. Much easier than writing everything on paper!!! But I was going to log my Blood Sugar today and discovered the app does not include that option. This is a big deal for diabetics dieting! Exciting to see those #'s going down!!!
Also, I couldn't find a way to look or print out past meals! I would like to be able to print a list of what I have eaten and meals I prepared for the past month!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 27, 2016
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 113 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nutrisystem
- © NuMi and NUTRISYSTEM and related trademarks are registered trademarks and trademarks in the United States and/or other countries, used under license from Nutri/System IPHC, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.