By James Porter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
To celebrate the newest release of Fixum, we have made Fixum FREE FREE FREE today!
"Meet the latest addictive iOS puzzle game — but don’t say we didn’t warn you…" - Zach Epstein, BGR.com
The latest update is live! Download FIXUM because the best puzzle game in the App Store just got... "bester?" More improvements and more fun. Fixes to several puzzle solutions. No more double life loss. We are releasing the beta/test version of the daily puzzles, try it out and let us know how its working by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (hopefully not by destroying our ratings).
WHAT IS FIXUM??
Our newest puzzle saga is "Fixum." Simple in its design, the object of Fixum is to switch or spin the patterned game tiles to match the solution design. Follow each map through 20 different episodes, with each episode introducing a new game mode. Just when you think you've got this game figured out, try playing upside down or in the dark. Join us on this journey through 1000 unique levels with hand crafted designs. Can you master each of the 20 different game modes? Are you able to solve all 1000 puzzles? Improve your memory, mental flexibility, visual acuity, and spatial relativity skills with FIXUM!
Earn achievements both within the app or on game center. Thank you for your download and tell a friend if you wanna keep the fun going.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
FIXUM v2.0.2 has a TON of behind the scene fixes to make your games more enjoyable. They include:
- The ability to sometimes earn extra lives for free!
- Added the ability to watch game mode tutorials at the beginning of a level AND in level!
- Adjustments to Masters Set 1, Level 3 (fixed a problem that made it sometimes unsolvable).
- Fixed the frozen screen issue at the end of some games.
- Added an "E-Mail Developer" button in the EXTRAS>HELP menu to make it more convenient to give us feedback, so you can blast us directly, instead of in our reviews!
- Thanks to all the good e-mail feedback, CHAOS MODE NO LONGER HAS SPOTLIGHT!
- Flip mode adjusted so the flip happens faster, and wrong tiles cannot be mistakenly selected while flipping.
- Substantially reduced the number of crashes players were experiencing in the Monthly Challenge.
- Big changes to memory management, loading times, and most crashes.
Please continue to give us feedback at email@example.com. We love hearing from our fans (and even the people who hate our "cr@p game," but keep playing it, for some reason).
Very enjoyable. Reminds me of Q-bits. Note that the placement of pieces is random, which impacts the number of moves required to complete each puzzle.
Only reason I don't give five stars is the difficulty in rotating pieces. There's a help topic, but it disappears before I can read it. Also not able to email glitches.
Challenge session is nice, but currently crashing. Also, lvl 175 requires a cheat to beat, or random blocks to be facing left or right.
Love this game. Keeps getting better and better with each update. Daily challenges are a fun addition. Keeps my brain working in overdrive! Hopefully set 6 will be released soon!
Fun game....when it works
I was addicted to this game up until a few days ago when it suddenly stopped working. I can play the "daily puzzles" but it won't let me play the other part. Every time I try to, it kicks me out of the game completely!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 14, 2015
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: James Porter
- © jpsquare.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- set of 10 Extra Moves Boosters$0.99
- set of 2 Level Skip boosters$0.99
- set of 10 Timeout Boosters$0.99
- set of 10 No-Spin Boosters$0.99
- set of 10 Lights-On Boosters$0.99
- Refill to Maximum Lives$0.99
- booster to Permanently Cancel All Timers$2.99
- set of 10 Mismatch Second Chance Boosters$0.99
- Unlimited Lives Booster$7.99
- set of 10 No-Color Boosters$0.99