Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pew pew pew RETRO STYLE!
Shoot enemies, survive, gain lives and achieve the highest scores possible all in an old school vector style game.
Control the TriBlaster in an unknown dimension and bring down your foes
The goal is to survive and achieve high scores.
Retro-games were never easy, and this ain't changing. Go go go! There are 100 levels waiting for you!
Completing levels isn't enough when you're a hardcore player, and what you need is more challenge, right?
Some of them achievements are hard to find.
The good old "Game Over" screen, can't live without it.
- 60 fps on latest devices... the smoother the better!
- Beam weapon based on how many resources you gather
- Jump back in space to avoid ennemies
- 100 levels
- Game Center achievements & Leaderboards
- Local high score tracking for level select
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed bug where achievements could register in demo mode as it switched demo levels.
Not so hot
I found control to be awkward and fairly non responsive. Perhaps this is by design, but I don't think so.
Revitalized my addiction to Tempest.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 31, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 91.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BULKYPIX
- Bulkypix ©
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.