Fantastical 2 for iPad - Calendar and Reminders
By Flexibits Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fantastical 2 is the award-winning calendar app with features such as natural language parsing, reminders, a beautiful week view, and much more! With the convenient Fantastical Dashboard, you’ll add, view, and interact with your events and reminders with ease.
"For those who just want to get in, get out, and get stuff done, I strongly recommend Fantastical 2 for iPad." - iMore
"Fantastical works better than Apple’s Calendar and Reminders apps..." - MacStories
"...Fantastical is an app I can recommend to anyone who wants to leverage their iPad as a better calendar." - 9to5Mac
"All the beauty of Fantastical, but now for the iPad. I use it for the Mac and iOS—I [...] love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"... Fantastical 2 for iPad ... refuses to abide by conventional notions of how a calendar should look." - The Verge
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! With dictation*, you can even speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will take care of it.
ONE APP, MANY FEATURES
• The Fantastical Dashboard
- Multiple views let you view your events and reminders just the way you want
- DayTicker, week view, or full-screen week view present your events and reminders with clarity
- Customize your Fantastical Dashboard with a simple gesture
- See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
- Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
- Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Powerful parser features, including:
- Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
- Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• Informational event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and flexible repeating options
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don't launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times
• Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation* and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
• View your Facebook events
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak* your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• Accessibility support
* Dictation not supported on iPad 2
What's New in Version 2.8.3
- Swipe left or right in the list when showing one or two days at a time to go to the next or previous day
- Fixed an issue where the app badge wouldn't clear after the last event of the day
- Fixed a rare crash after adding a new event or reminder
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
How about an intuitive app: there is no monthly calendar as such, which means you can't see groups or patterns of exact entries: e.g., see Calendars 5 or also, on the iPhone, the Google calendar for what an intuitive monthly view should look like; bars on the weekly view are useless -- what do they helpfully communicate? Empty days don't show in the list, adding to confusion. It's an app that fails at being quick and intuitive. (Native iOS app is light years better.) Self-important and unpleasant customer support. This calendar is meh. Save your money.
I'm a college student with a hectic class schedule, and this calendar keeps everything organized. I never miss a due date and I have everything synced with my phone. It's well worth the money!