By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Autodesk® Vectorize It is a simple to use mobile app for creating editable vector drawings based on photos and images. With Vectorize It you can take a picture from the iPad Camera or Camera Roll and automatically convert it to a vector drawing file. You can open the output file directly on AutoCAD360 or send by e-mail in DXF or SVG formats.
Designers, Architects and Engineers no longer have to start a drawing with an empty canvas. Vectorize It makes it easy and fun to create CAD editable drawings from sketches and photos.
• "One-Click” image to vector drawing conversion
• Grayscale and Binary Image modes
• Centerline and Outline vector solution modes
• Perspective Correction and Crop tools
• Raster editing tools
• Polyline Simplification and smoothing tools
• Direct “Open-in” AutoCAD360*
• Save Vectorized Solution to Camera Roll as JPG
• Export to DXF and SVG by Email
* Supported by AutoCAD360 version 2.2 or above
Good Start, needs update(s)
Nice app. Runs smoothly and reliably on my iPad mini with iOS 6.1.3, but has a very awkward, obvious limitation: cannot access any Photo Albums on the iDevice (only Photostream). App is also hard to find because the key words in the App Store listing were not carefully chosen.
FEEDBACK FOR DEVELOPER
Non-working App Store Keyword Search Examples:
vector art autodesk, vector export, vector art convert, vector art converter, vector create
will update review upon app update
What a strange limitation
Not sure why this app can only access the photo roll for the source images, and not any albums.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: Mar 20, 2014
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.