Guardians of the Galaxy: The Universal Weapon
By Marvel Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NO IN-APP PURCHASES AND NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED TO PLAY
Join Star-Lord, Rocket, Groot, Gamora and Drax in an all-new adventure: Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Universal Weapon! Jump into battle to help the Guardians recover the five pieces of The Universal Weapon before it falls into the hands of the villainous Ronan the Accuser!
Meet the legendary outlaw Star-Lord and his rag-tag crew: Rocket, a gun-toting raccoon alien with a quick draw and an even quicker temper; Groot, the tree-like being who packs a punch; Gamora the deadly and enigmatic assassin; and the revenge-driven Drax the Destroyer. Command the Guardians and their allies in gesture-based real-time battles; recruit and upgrade additional heroes, and then unlock and unleash devastating special attacks!
• No In-App Purchases and no Internet connection required to play!
• Unlock, upgrade and control 25 characters from the Guardians of the Galaxy universe.
• Travel the Galaxy and battle through more than 60 levels of real-time, gesture-based combat in Story Mode.
• Story and Arena Modes! Progress through the story and defeat villains in Story Mode then switch up your GOTG team and recruit additional heroes and villains for survival in Arena Mode.
• Customize your team with the Guardians and their Allies. Recruit heroes, level up their skills, and then outfit them for battle using unique item buffs and the mysterious Iso-8.
• Unlock combo moves and unleash crushing attacks from powerful pairs like Rocket and Groot or Drax and Gamora!
• Go head to head with a roster of Guardian of the Galaxy villains like Korath, Nebula, and Ronan!
• Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, or Spanish
• Connect with Game Center or Facebook to find friends, compare high scores, and earn achievements.
Get more Guardians gaming updates!
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/guardiansofthegalaxygame
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5. Not compatible with iPhone 4.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
What's New in Version 1.3
New update packs a galactic punch!
New Playable Characters!
Recruit Iron Man, Quasar and Vance Astro
New Collections system and game play
Regroup Powerup Feature
New Character Data
Inventory Bug fixed and other bug fixes and optimizations
They got my d*ck message!
I just finished downloading this about a half hour ago I was pretty psyched to play it and when I finally start the game I go through the tutorial, right off the bat I see the game humor and it's simply fun. Like a Guardians game should be. When I start the actual game I get through the first mission and I unlocked Drax. Staring the second mission the game gives me the option to recruit Drax, when I go to do so I see there's a bunch of other characters (even ones who aren't from the GOTG) so I naturally start looking through them, I see people like Yondu and even Iron Man is there and when I scroll to the second page the game crashes. This already happened 3 times. My data was still saved but everytime I slide to see the other unlock-able characters the game crashes. And right now doesn't need an update, my IOS 8 is up to date, please let me know if you're having this same problem. Great game aside that. Huge Guardians fan!
Crashes a lot
Entertaining game overall but there are still quite a few bugs that need to be fixed. These bugs will sometimes cause the game to crash, which is not too bad when you're only losing one mission but it is really disheartening when you're deep into the arena levels and you've basically wasted your time there. All of a sudden my collector item rewards stopped rewarding me. I also noticed the knockback ability can cause enemies to move off screen. This action will likely lock up the game and you have to force close it. There should be an option to submit bug feedback within the app instead of forcing users to create an account on a totally separate website.
It is impossible to complete the game on an iPad Mini (1st gen)
This game has so much potential. However, it is impossible to complete. At the final level, three of my four characters die within 2 seconds of the level loading, and then the game crashes and closes. All of my characters are at Level 30 and I have 3 coins on all levels of worlds 1 and 2. I don't know if it is because I am playing on an older iPad Mini or not, but there is no way this game can be completed on this device.
However, if you get to the last level, you will already be very familiar with how buggy the game can be. I got past Wave 25 multiple times in the Arena area when the game crashed, which was amazingly frustrating.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 02, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 77.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Marvel Entertainment
- © 2014 Marvel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.