By Diego Cathalifaud
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"an easy recommendation for anyone who wants a challenge" - TUAW.com
"good luck putting that down once you unlock [the Arena mode]" - AppAdvice.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You are trapped inside a very special temple, surrounded by dangerous monsters. You have no weapons of your own, but the ground is filled with great powers.
In Power Grounds, thinking strategically is very important when it comes to choosing your abilities. Would you be swift? Would you be strong? Would you be... wise? It much depends upon the situation.
- randomly generated levels
- original mechanics that you will have to discover
- arena mode! survive for as long as you can
- challenging achievements
* Originally made for the 7 Day Roguelike Challenge. *
What's New in Version 1.5
* Automatic saving: now if you quit the app, your current game is saved and next time you open it, you can finish your run.
* Buffed teleport: now teleports you to a random arbitrary magic tile (instead of teleporting you to a random teleport tile). Now also prioritizes teleporting into an enemy
* Buffed boosted dash: now also spawns a teleport tile at your final position
strategy action that is both challenging and accessible. Highly recommended.
Needs to Be Renamed: Room 6...
...being as that's the only attempt to present some facsimile of programming, no matter how lopsided. I guess the theory is you can ignore all the other rooms. Just fill the final room to overflowing with fast soldiers, give the player no squares of any use, have him surrounded to start, stir lightly and enjoy.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 16, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Diego Cathalifaud
- © Diego Cathalifaud
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.