By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can:
* Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and respond to comments
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Directly insert photos from your camera
* Open, edit, and save Word documents
Camera: This is used to takes photos to insert into documents.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into documents
What's New in Version 1.2017.40205
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Use This... Stories, Schoolwork, etc.!
I write stories, and I aspire to be an author or a language arts teacher when I’m older. In school, I can’t write many fictional stories, mostly personal narratives, but I’m quite honestly running low on stories about myself and can’t help the fact that all of my stories turn even the slightest fictional. We used this in class for personal narratives, and once in fourth grade something for Father’s Day. I went home after the first day of using this and started writing out my fictional stories from notebooks. I spent hours and hours writing and writing. On google docs.
See, even this is a little fictional, because I only spent one hour. Haha, sorry. But the next day, I did it again! And everyday since. Get this app!
A little disappointing.
Google Docs via a Chromebook or Mac is awesome, and maybe my favorite word processor ever. The iOS app... not so much.
Since the last update or two, typing is laggy and slow. I’m not that great a typist, but I can outrun Docs by at least a couple of words.
There is no tab key and no ruler, so there is no way to make indented paragraphs.
If you want to include images in a document, it only lets you pick images from the Photos app. It won’t let you pick from Google Drive. That seems like an odd omission.
There is a lot of wasted empty space in the menu bars and UI, making the text space for typing kind of small.
If I want to write in the print layout view on my iPad, I have to select it each and every time I open each document. I can’t set it once and have it open all documents in that view.
I don’t expect Docs for iOS to be an exact clone of the web app, but in its current state Docs is a bit sluggish and rough. It’s too bad, because the outlining feature and the method for inserting links are great. But with the missing tab key and sluggish operation, I can’t use it as much as I’d like to.
I LOVE Google Docs
I’m the type of person that loves to read reviews before involving or committing to something. In return I write honest reviews to help the next person. Google Docs have been nothing short of amazing. This app helps me to be successful in the things I’m trying to accomplish. I’m able to send a request to an iPhone user to edit and view work, sign documents quickly, save files for pdf or word, as well as get templates to write a quick important letter the use of this app keeps going on.
Try it out and see how this app is beneficial for you!..
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 1.2017.40205
- Size: 211 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.