By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Sheets app. With Google Sheets you can:
* Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your spreadsheets with a 4-digit passcode
What's New in Version 1.2016.12209
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Wonderful for keeping track of life
I grew up organizing my entire life on Excel: schedules, class registration, budgets, to-do lists. This has all the same features but I can easily access it on any device that connects to Internet, which is super convenient. I love this for organizing budgets and shopping lists; I don't use it for any professional work, so no experience with larger spreadsheets. I would highly recommend for any college student who wants to organize their life easily, without inputting information to all different apps.
Crashes with larger spreadsheets
The app works great with smaller spreadsheets but I get crashes when I want to add some things to larger spreadsheets on the go. I usually have to close the app and reload again to make the app work. Overall it performs what I need it to. I wish I could customize the graphs and labels more particularly on mobile devices. Sometimes my graphs cover other content when viewing on mobile devices and I can't move them out of the way, but they view just fine on a laptop computer.
Share Feature makes Sheets the best thing since sliced bread
I had to find a way to connect 17 Americans in 4 different states and 7 different cities so that I could keep planning the family trip to the old country. I could even share it my many Hungarian relatives so that they could add their input as well as know the current plan. Sheets was a free way for us all to connect and add our thoughts no matter the time of day. I love this spreadsheet's usability across devices.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 18, 2016
- Version: 1.2016.12209
- Size: 126 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.