BrowseCastPRO for ChromeCast
By Portable Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BrowseCast streams web content from your iPhone/iPad to your ChromeCast TV! Just press the ChromeCast button in this app to send the website your looking at to your TV.
* Send a website from your phone!
* Share Facebook photos on your TV!
* Read your Twitter feed on the big screen!
* Easy to use - no setup required!
This app sends whats displayed on your screen to the ChromeCast device on your TV - control whats displayed using your iPad / iPhone!
The toolbar icons are:
- Add Bookmark
- Toggle Private Mode - No History
- Toggle Desktop Mode - Avoid mobile websites
To clear history browse to http://bewhere.co.uk/clear
- Requires a ChromeCast device
** Does not stream video content
What's New in Version 9.0
Support for the iPhone 6
Needs an update
The concept is perfect, but it crash a lot and it doesn't have a full screen because the browser controls appear in a very full part of the tv. Hope the developers repair this problems very soon.
No as fast as Safari
Horrible the sound plays out of my device not the tv!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 29, 2014
- Version: 9.0
- Size: 36.1 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Portable Ltd
- © 2014 BeWhere Projects Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.