The beloved characters of Eric Carle are now available in The Very Hungry Caterpillar™ & Friends - Play & Explore, a stunning 3D pop-up app featuring games and activities for tablet and mobile phone.
Early learners will love playing with The Very Hungry Caterpillar™, Mister Seahorse and The Very Quiet Cricket, along with other characters from Eric Carle's best-selling books Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?, The Mixed-Up Chameleon and 10 Little Rubber Ducks. And while your little ones are having fun, they'll also be practicing their counting, sorting, and memory skills, learning about healthy eating, and discovering amazing facts about caterpillars, seahorses, chameleons and other animals.
Includes five language versions in a single app: English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese!
The app features StoryToys’ award-winning 3D technology and gentle animations that bring the characters to life. The activities are fun and easy to play, and children will love earning badges for completing the extra puzzles and challenges in every scene:
• Guide the world's best-known caterpillar towards healthy fruits as he wriggles across the garden
• Play hide-and-seek with Mister Seahorse and his babies at the bottom of the ocean
• Guide the Brown Bear around a forest maze to find her bear cub
• Grow The Tiny Seed into a beautiful flower with help from the sun and the Little Cloud
• Watch The Mixed Chameleon change color as you help him gobble up bugs with his long tongue!
• Complete jigsaw puzzles of your favorite characters
Guaranteed to make fans of The Very Hungry Caterpillar smile!
Go to storytoys.com to watch a short video of the app.
• Kidscreen 2016 Award
• Winner of the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award, 2015
• 11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards
• 2 iLounge awards for best kids’ app
• 2 Mom’s Choice gold awards
• Mom’s Choice Silver award
• Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
• Best Kids’ App Ever winner
• Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award
• 9 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards.
STAY IN TOUCH!
Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions:
- Visit us: storytoys.com
- Email us: For any technical issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/StoryToys
- Follow us on Twitter: @StoryToys
Love our app? Please help us out and take a moment to review it on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
I am astounded, appalled, and downright angry! I just spent the $4.99 to unlock "everything", and received almost nothing! The level of game "unlocked" was infantile, at best, and my toddler spent more time clearing away the "get your parents to help you unlock..." pop-ups, than actually playing the game. A complete waste of time and money! I would like a refund!
In app purchases don't get you much.
I reviewed the free version, which contains "samples." After looking at the previews and the cost of access to the other sections/ activities of the app, I decided not to spend my money.
You get the art style, sound effects and some weak games. Run of the Mill for licensed kids stuff.
- StoryToys Entertainment Limited
- 266.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © StoryToys Ltd, 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock EVERYTHING $4.99
- Jigsaw pack $0.99
- complete storybook $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.