My Incredible Body - Guide to Learn About the Human Body for Children - Educational Science App with Anatomy for Kids
By Visible Body
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Winner of a Parents' Choice Silver Honor Award.
Wouldn’t it be mind-boggling to look inside the human body and see how the heart, lungs, muscles, and bones work? Wouldn’t it be astonishing to see what swallowing, breathing, and digesting look like from the inside? With My Incredible Body, both children and adults can learn all the pieces and parts of human anatomy in an incredibly fascinating human body guide.
Learning the parts of the human body becomes visually engaging with this uniquely precise virtual guide.
* Zoom inside the skeleton, muscles, organs, nerves, and blood vessels to learn where everything is and how all the parts of your body function!
* Take rocket rides through the human body to experience how blood flows, what lungs look like when breathing, and how the body does its swallowing and digesting. You can even stop and look around!
* Learn how the skull bones fit together, what the busiest muscle in your body is, and other cool science facts like how the iris got its name!
* Watch short movies that show you how your brain works, how your muscles work together, and how your heart functions!
* New in-app purchase features fun quiz questions so kids can test themselves on what they’ve learned!
* Hey parents and teachers: Need help starting the puberty conversation? We've added the Reproductive System as an in-app purchase. It shows basic male and female anatomy and introduces the concepts of puberty and human reproduction at just the right level.
Parents, here’s what you need to know:
My Incredible Body is designed to be both engaging and educational, appealing to the natural curiosity of kids. It’s designed for experimentation, experience, learning, and discovery.
And best of all, it’s really fun to use!
Medically accurate 3D models and animations of anatomical structures are the hallmark of My Incredible Body. Content includes coverage of the following:
Brain and nerves
Lungs and air
Bones of the skeleton
Kidneys and urine
Seeing, swallowing, digesting, breathing, and smelling
Circulation and the heart
Puberty and human reproduction
Content is served in a variety of ways to help kids learn about the human body.
* Immersive 3D models allow kids to see inside the body, identify organs and other anatomical structures, and learn amazing anatomy facts about how the body works.
* Children can use their fingertips on their iPad or iPhone to virtually “dissect” 3D models. They can rotate and zoom in and out to see what their insides look like and how the structures work together.
* Children can read and hear fun science facts about each anatomical structure—either with or without a virtual guide for exploration.
* Children can virtually fly through the different body systems.
* Short animations provide educational explanations of the body’s functions.
You’ll be well on your way to becoming an anatomy rock star!
It's the talk of the town:
- "The visuals are incredible and the audio playback, as well as the videos, are brief and informative." — Kevin Tiller, physical education teacher and host of Phys.Ed.Review
- "The 3-D animated videos, virtual tours, and excellent narration make for an immersive experience that is both exciting and stimulating." — AppAdvice.com
- "The best part of the app is that it has a wealth of anatomical information that is relatively easy to grasp... Every single section has multiple ways to present the educational content, and it’s engaging to the point of remembering what’s offered." — Applenapps.com
- Featured as Best New App — Apple
At Zybright, we create apps that provide kids with experiences that appeal to their natural curiosity and that are just plain fun to use. Highly visual, informative, and engaging, our apps are designed to wake kids up to the wonders of the world. Meanwhile, parents can rest assured that their kids are truly learning while playing in a safe and creative environment.
Contact us: email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.1.04
- Minor bug fixes
- In-app purchase for customers interested in teaching kids about puberty and human reproduction.
Beautiful app full of great info
My daughter is 3 and very curious about what goes on inside her body. This app does a very nice job of explaining the human body's inner workings on a level that will appeal to any age. She went through every system and seemed very amused. Her favorites were the ride through the digestive system and also being able to open and close the hand in the muscle section. As a tip, try pressing down anywhere on either the home screen or a system screen and then dragging your finger. Overall a fun app with cool graphics and great info!
This app is amazing at teaching anatomy & physiology in a way that can be easily understood by children but still challenging for an older learner. It is easy to navigate and the graphics are amazing. This is a great tool for our homeschooling family. Thank you for making such a great app!
What a great app for visual learners! I rarely ever rate apps but I had to rate this one. If possible, when users take the quizzes, it would be great if there is a place to print and review all scores.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 13, 2014
- Version: 3.1.04
- Size: 460 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Argosy Publishing
- © Zybright LLC 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Reproductive System$0.99