By Hipstamatic, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cinamatic is the best way to create beautiful short films. Record multiple short clips that transform into amazing short motion pictures.
• Shoot 3 to 60 second films
• Choose from an amazing set of video filters
• Instantly post videos to Instagram, Vine, Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo
• Lots of advanced capture options, including full manual control, time-lapse, and slow motion
• Get even more filters from the shop
Upgrade to Cinamatic PRO for even more:
- Add a Soundtrack
- Advanced Image Controls
- Clip Merging
- Segment Rearranging
Cinamatic supports iPhone 4 and higher, but runs best on iPhone 5 or better (it has also been optimized for 64 bit iPhone 5s and the new iPhone 6).
Questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.5.3
• Happy Chinese New Year!
• Send a greeting with the new Yáng film to celebrate the year of the goat
• Limited-time-only festive icon for Chinese New Year
Very Good video editing app
I like this app combining multiple clips. Would give it five stars if it were not for a couple things. Not being able to do a no filter is not an option, only minimal filter is available. You can easily bump out of selecting clips in video timeline causing to re-select video and re-process. This also happens when phone goes into lock when waiting for process making you redo the process. This can be frustrating and time consuming.
Please add a "no filter" option!
I love the app, but it would be GREAT if there was an option to save clips without applying one of the stylized filters. The shooting interface is SO much better than the iPhone camera, because it offers fantastic color balance, manual focus, exposure and shutter speed controls. But then you're forced to pass the clips through the style presets, and this isn't always desirable. Please offer this simple option and you've got a perfect app.
Should take notes from it's own playbook
It has all the potential but none of the tricks or trademark look of the Hipstamatic brand.
Imagine how great it would be if it had the same choice of lens, film, lighting and looks like it's camera cousin?
The layout is not user friendly, effects are after the fact, and when you press the button, you can't tell if you're recording or not.
If this had the same format as the camera I would buy it and every DLC they create for it. Just like I did for hipstamatic.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 1.5.3
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hipstamatic, LLC
- © 2014-2015 Hipstamatic, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Walt Film CartridgeFree
- Toshiro FilmFree
- Cinamatic Pro$1.99
- Starter CinaPak$3.99
- Vintage CinaPak$1.99
- Scott Film Cartridge$0.99
- Federico Film Cartridge$0.99
- Christopher Film Cartridge$0.99
- Frank Film Cartridge$0.99
- Yáng Film Cartridge$0.99