Fish vs. Crabs is an immersive 3D underwater tower defense strategy game. You play the role of the fish defending your eggs from invading crabs, shrimp and lobster. The invaders advance along the sandy ocean bottom toward their goal. You must strategically place your towers in an effort to prevent the invaders from reaching your eggs and escaping with them.
Your protected eggs are moved to a protected reef that you see as your main game menu. Customize your main menu by placing coral, sponges, rocks and fish around the reef. Different combinations of items will cause the fish to hatch. Name the fish in your reef or feed them to make them grow.
New items will be added to the system at regular intervals for you to discover and decorate your reef system with. We will continuously be refining fish behaviors, improving visuals and balancing game play to give you the best game experience and enjoyment of your reef in addition to new and challenging Tower Defense levels and new objectives.
• Over 100 items to collect and place in your reef
• 6 Game play modes, including Slack Tide, The Coming Storm, Davy Jones Locker, Secure the Booty, Into the deep, Green Seas.
• 32 Levels of Play on 4 themed islands, Coconut Island, Turtle Beach, Pirate Cove and Vulcan Isle
• Regular Game Updates deliver new fish, islands, game play modes and social features.
* Animation tweaks for slower devices
* Touch/Gesture refinements on slower devices that can stutter during drag.
* Clean up some images that were over-compressed
* Shell fly up animations are faster and no longer displayed from off-screen sources
* Fix promotion code entering - character
* Removed trailer video to reduce size. Now links to YouTube video.
* Fix tap on a couple shells in home reef after moving with gestures
* Camera path adjusted for home reef for smooth swim-through when looking at points of interest
Ratings and Reviews
Still crashes randomly
Since the update I've been able to play and even add some fish. But the app still crashes randomly on my iPad mini. To me the game seems to lag somewhat still too.
- Swift Creek Games LLC
- 321.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright (c) 2013, 2014 Swift Creek Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 50,000 Coin Treasure Trove $4.99
- 25,000 Coin Pirate Horde $3.99
- 10,000 Coin Bounty $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.