Adelaide City Explorer is a free app that puts Adelaide’s architecture, heritage and history at your fingertips. Explore Adelaide’s unique and special places and discover its treasures, secrets and surprises. Use the self-guided walking trails to find out more about the interesting people, places, events and things that make our city what it is today. With a growing list of places and trails to explore, each point on the interactive GPS-enabled map tells a story with words, pictures and sound, using archival photographs and recordings to recreate Adelaide’s past and showcase its living heritage. Download and start exploring! You can find more information about Adelaide City Explorer by visiting our website at www.adelaidecityexplorer.com.au. Brought to you by the National Trust of South Australia.
Welcome to Adelaide City Explorer 3.0!
- New and improved user interface
- Native 3D-enabled maps (try a two finger swipe to tilt the map)
- Offline functionality (text-only)
- New Discover page highlights featured and nearby content
- Stories page now shows recent additions by default, with filters for nearby and featured
- Search for stories, tours, and files
- Plus lots of technical improvements
- Cleveland State University Research Corporation
- 38.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © National Trust of South Australia
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.