- Screenshot 2: Wormhole by Living Planet user Ann Hecht - IG @alice1280
- Screenshot 3: Tiny Planet by Living Planet user Vivi Franco - IG @vivifranco8
For more inspirational photos, follow us on Instagram at @livingplanetapp
INTRODUCING LIVING PLANET!
For the first time ever, on any platform, you can now create jaw-dropping tiny planet videos!
- Transform your videos into living, breathing tiny planets
- Photos are also supported
- Choose the wormhole option for an inverted effect
- 6 manipulation tools (Rotation / Alignment / Size / Blend Angle / Blend Direction / Bulge)
- 40 expertly crafted filters
- Pre- and post-transform cropping tools
- Add music tracks to your videos
- Pause video processing at any time and as often as necessary to make adjustments
- Monitor video processing frame-by-frame
- Universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- From the creators of ProCam, Stackables and Formulas
Visit our Instagram feed @livingplanetapp for demo videos and photos.
Maximum output resolution is 3000x3000 (9MP) for photos and 1080x1080 for videos (on iPhone 5 and later, iPad 2 and later, and iPod 5G and later) and 640x640 on older devices.
Living Planet uses advanced algorithms to convert frames on the pixel level into stereographic projections. This, combined with our state-of-the-art blending technique achieves in seconds what would take hours to produce manually in Photoshop for a photo, while videos are transformed in minutes. All devices running iOS 7 are supported, but processing times vary.
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions? Please contact us at email@example.com or visit our website livingplanetapp.com.
◉ Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
Always excited to try a new panorama photo! However the video option doesn’t seem to be working
Love this app!
I love it!! I make GoPro dog videos and using the action photos and videos in this app make it super crazy cool!!
fun but not much you can do with it
Its a fun app , use it a few times, then just like my toys at christmas, gets relegated to the back of the iphoneAt least i can review this app, the other apps from Sammer Azzam all tell me i need to own the app to review it, but i do own the apps!
The ProCam XL2 app does not have more than a 6 megapixel setting, but my iPad has a 8 Megapixel Camera. I cant review that issue on the Procam app review page because it wont let me, even though i bought Procam (got removed from appstore and reuploaded as ProCam 2 make me pay again + then also disappea rand become ProCam Xl, and later ProCam XL 2 also make me pay again and remove the original app
All those camera apps are the same, but he updates them and pretends they are a different app. if you purchase an app from this develoiper, he will remove it from the appstore after he made money, reupload it under a new name, and start selling the same old hat under a new name - great apps, dishonest developer. I told the developer i had reported the issue to Apple, and he mailed me back saying get stuffed he is in Dubai and Apple cant touch him.
- Samer Azzam
- 44 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Majed Azzam
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.