An endless mountain of untouched snow awaits in this soothing, retro inspired, minimalist skiing simulator.
"One of the most calming iOS games ever developed" - TIME Magazine
"A work of class" - AppSpy
Whoa, thanks so much for downloading Powder everyone!
Here is what has changed in this version:
- Now a universal app with iPad support
- Fixed black screen bug on iPhone6+ (let me know if not?)
- (iPhone6+ users) For anyone experiencing the half screen rendering bug, turn your display mode to "Standard" in Settings > Display > View. A true fix will be coming soon.
- Fixed control bug that would cause quick taps to be registered as the same tap
- Fixed bugs in UI
- Patched side hack
- Adjusted gameplay difficulty progression
- Local high score shown if not using GameCenter
- Hold your taps longer to stay in control, with long sweeping carves
- Double tap to jump to get out of tough situations
If you find more bugs, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get right on it!
More features, better sound, and new game modes coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
No longer works with the new iOS 11
The game is so satisfying. You will not rage on it like games like it.
Wow, I wet myself!
This is one of the funnest apps on an iPad!
- Enormo.us LLC
- 82.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Enormous
- In-App Purchases
- The Bear $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.