Spendbook - Personal Finance Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“If you're looking for something with a great design and interface, Spendbook does the job.” - Lifehacker
"It’s a stunning app, and it’s packed with features." - AppAdvice
Spendbook is a beautiful app for tracking your expenses and income. With its elegant and uniquely designed user interface, Spendbook makes the process of managing your personal finance an enjoyable experience.
Expense and income tracking
- Add a transaction in seconds - perfect when you are on the go!
- Take a note and snap a photo to help better manage your transactions.
- Beautiful interactive charts.
- Break down your spending into categories and subcategories to get a deep insight into your finance.
- Your everyday expenses and income summarized in a calendar.
- Browse through the calendar to see how much you spent in the past.
- Set up multiple accounts and switch between them with ease.
- See the stats of all your accounts in one place, managing your accounts can never be so easy!
Editable categories with subcategories
- Customize the set of expense/income categories according to your preferences.
- Organize transactions into subcategories to get a more granular breakdown of your spending habits.
- Swipe left to right to reveal the sidebar.
-Swipe down in the home view to add a new transaction; swipe up to see the date bar.
- Swipe down/up on the date bar to show/hide the calendar.
- Tap a category icon in the chart view to see the stats of its subcategories.
Give it a try today and we would love to hear your feedback!
This is the one
Tried many finance apps but this is the one. Didnt feel like spending money on a finance app but with the clean interface and the good reviews i decided to give it a shot. Good thing i did cause now i can finally rest from searching for a finance app. If you're in the stress i was in, this app will finally give you rest. Give it a shot cause i know youll like it. Theres really nothing stopping you except the fact i dont think theres a backup for it like other apps to icloud but i think theyll do it in the near future (hopefully).
I want to like it more...
It's super easy to use, and as others have said, beautiful. But there are some things it sorely lacks.
It really needs:
1) to allow for filtering views (by category, for example)
2) a "memory" feature, so that frequently used entries come up as you start typing
3) the ability to transfer a record to another account, should you mistakenly put an entry in the wrong one. Currently you have to erase it and retype everything under the correct account
4) the ability to set a lag time for logging in (going back and forth between this and my account app is SO ANNOYING)
5) the ability to set 3-month recurring expenses
6) to show the name of the account at the top (would help cut out the need for #3!)
It would be nice if it also had the ability to create and manage budgets, but I realize that's a bigger kettle of fish.
No Sync Support: It's 2015 Already!
The biggest thing this App lacks is syncing support (iCloud, Dropbox, etc).
I knew this didn't have syncing going into it, but I thought "They will have syncing soon. It's a basic necessity and reviewers will urge them to enable this". Many releases later, no sync support. They don't seem to listen to any feedback from customers. I doubt this App will survive much longer, save your money for something that will stay updated and current.
PS- Other than that (basic necessity) it's pretty good app.