The NRECA advocacy application provides supporters with tools and information to successfully lobby members of Congress and educate the public about the issues surrounding rural electrical cooperatives.
The application enables members to take action from a smartphone, giving them:
- Built-in social media sharing, directly within the app
- Timely talking points
- Built-in Take Action Center
- Access to advocacy videos
- A scheduler that allows the user to add events to their personal calendar
- An interactive Congressional Directory
- A map of Washington D.C.’s Capitol Hill
- Up-to-date live updates from the NRECA Twitter feed
- An integrated feedback form
Performance enhancements, iOS 11 compatibility and bug fixes
- Beekeeper Group LLC
- 13 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © National Rural Electric Cooperative Association and Beekeeper Group, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.