Pixotale - Visual Storytelling
By LOCQL, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Connecting people through visual storytelling", that's our goal of creating Pixotale.
With Pixotale, anyone can create, share and discover beautiful, media rich stories directly from their mobile phone or tablets. The interactions woven through these visual stories will form the basis of an innately new social network.
Designed For Mobile
• Intuitive touch interface and card-based design makes it easy to create stories with just a few taps.
• Offline and auto-save/auto-recovery support. Create your story anytime and anywhere, with or without network connection. App crashed? battery dead? You won't lose your work.
• Import photos not only from your phone, but also from your Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, Google+/Picassa or Adobe Creative Cloud accounts.
Beautiful, Simple, Elegant
• Anyone can create beautiful, media rich stories. Lay out photos, maps, and text easily with touch interface.
• Responsive design. Your stories look great on all screen sizes and automatically adapt to different devices.
• Automatic balanced layout. You don’t need to be a pro designer to make something stunning. Pixotale lets you focus on the essential part - storytelling. Let our algorithm do the magic for the rest!
• Send your stories to friends or family, or share to social networks with just a few taps.
• Stories can be viewed from iPhone, iPad or any web browser.
• Work with all other Pixomobile apps. Pixotale accounts work across all Pixomobile apps.
What's New in Version 1.8
- Important bug fixes for iOS 9
- Now you can embed app links in your story
- Bug fixes and performance improvement
So easy to use with dramatic results
I was looking for an app that could turn my vacation pictures into a part diary / part adventure tale, and Pixotale was amazingly easy to use and really let me organize my pics in a fun way! I download the app and had an 50-pic album ready in 2 hrs flat. Love this!!
A great way to turn pictures into a mini-diary.
Need these features
I recommend to add video from camera roll not only from YouTube or Vimeo
+ For map add adding as picture or link as a suggestion.
+ how many people visited the story
+ More free shaping for pictures
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 15, 2015
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: LOCQL, INC.
- © 2015 Pixomobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.