MacGyver Deadly Descent
By FairPlay Media Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MacGyver is back! In a new, thrilling puzzle game, MacGyver is tapped as the last hope when a computer virus rips through the top secret D.A.W.N Laboratories, trapping its scientists underground. Arriving on the scene, Mac realises it’s a race against time before the laboratory runs out of air and so must make a potentially deadly descent into the complex. Mac works his way through the labyrinth of complex puzzles but-- little does he know-- that an even deadlier enemy awaits him in the darkness.
•Do ‘a MacGyver’ and tackle man-sized problems in a pressure situation.
•Solve the puzzles and unravel the mystery to save the day.
•Challenge your logic, memory and ingenuity with six puzzle categories.
•Official MacGyver Product created in conjunction with Lee David Zlotoff.
•Hours of challenging re-playable entertainment.
•Featuring interactive 3D graphics.
•Bonus rewards for the top players.
•A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the game will go to support The MacGyver Foundation.
Featured in "Best New Games" in the U.S. App store.
Top 5 puzzle game in Europe.
Visit the official MacGyver site here http://macgyverglobal.com/
Disappointed - Description of game is misleading
This game does not reflect what you would think of when you think of "MacGyver." I was excited to play this game based off the title alone.
How the description provided for this game is wrong;
1. "thrilling action game." This is false this is not an action game it's a puzzle game.
2. "Do 'a MacGuyver'.." The puzzles in this game have nothing similar to what MacGyver does from the TV show we all fondly remember.
3. "Hours of Challenging re-playable entertainment." This game took me an hour to beat and the only puzzle that was a challenge was the very last puzzle on the last level. Its too easy!
Why you shouldn't buy this app.
1. This game really has nothing MacGyver related to the game play itself.
2. It's too easy and too short.
3. The price is too high for what you get.
Why you should buy this app. (Even after my complaints)
1. This is a puzzle game and the puzzle available are fun.
2. "A portion" of proceeds go to the MacGuyver Foundation which at first glance seem ok. Although I'm skeptical of their definition of "a portion."
I am being as fair and none "troll like" in my review as I can. However, everyone who buys this game is buying the game because they want to be MacGyver. I am so disappointed to not get the game I expected. Save you money and go watch reruns of the show.
Glad that Mac is making a comeback. Great puzzles to work the mind. I hope there are many updates to keep the game going for a while with many different story lines.
- Category: Games
- Released: May 21, 2014
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 83.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FairPlay Media Limited
- © Auras Unlimited Productions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.