Would you like to become an FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) for Helicopters? RideReady will help make you confident and ready for your FAA CFI HELICOPTER (CFI-H) Practical Test / Checkride (that combination of flight test and oral quizzing when you will have to go through to receive your CFI certificate) and allow you to impress the examiner with your knowledge of relevant knowledge areas as per the Practical Test Standards and current FAA practices and recommendations.
This app will prepare you for your FAA CFI-Helicopter practical test. Topics include: Helicopter Aerodynamics, weather, charts, maneuvers, regulations, systems, teaching and learning, student behavior, psychology and physiology, and much more.
This app is NOT specifiaclly tailored for the CFI-Instrument Rating Instructor checkride. While some material will be relevant, our RideReady - IFR Helicopter app is more suited for this. This CFI app covers VFR operations mostly.
RideReady features more questions than oral exam prep booklets thus helping you be more prepared for a wide variety of realistic questions. Additionally, RideReady's content is also more illustrated and our explanations more detailed to really help you understand the material.
Our RideReady app can offer you speed, power, availability, and flexibility that no book or DVD can. For example, you can tell RideReady which aircraft you fly and RideReady will ask you questions on its systems and operations - just like a real examiner will. Remember: while books are out of date from the moment they're printed, updates are FREE FOR LIFE, meaning that you can get the most up to date quickly and easily through the built-in update mechanism.
Please note that after downloading this app, the app will need to check for updated data from our servers.
RideReady is the smart pilot's secret to checkride success!
* Realistic Checkride Questions - Hundreds upon hundreds of realistic memory, analysis, and scenario type questions taken from practical test exit interviews, key FAA documents, and the combined experience of our editorial team of pilot examiners and flight instructors.
* Unlimited Study and Practice - At your own pace, on your own schedule
* Free Lifetime Updates. Get acquainted with the material weeks or months before your checkride, study hard in the days leading up to it, and then brush up years afterwards.
* Hundreds of Charts and Figures - Illustrate key points and help you learn
* Helicopter-specific information - Includes questions specific to the following common training helicopters: Robinson R22, Robinson R44, Schwizer S300C, Schwizer S300 CB/CBi.
* Current and valid for right now - As soon as you purchase and install this app, use the built-in update feature to get the latest and greatest content that we offer in mere moments. We regularly update the content to keep up with changes in practical test standards, FAA emphasis areas, and aviation technology.
* Thousands of Success Stories - Every year, thousands of pilots use RideReady to learn or brush up the material to make them confident and ready to pass their FAA checkrides. We invite you to be next!
Make sure you are looking at the right app for you!
* This is FAA Practical Test (checkride oral exam) preparation for HELICOPTER PILOTS.
* This is NOT FAA written (knowledge) test preparation. If you want FAA written (knowledge) test preparation, check out our GroundSchool FAA line of products. Many pilots buy both RideReady and our GroundSchool-FAA apps as they work well together.
* Again, this title is for HELICOPTER PILOTS ONLY. This is NOT preparation materials for airplane, glider, gyroplane, hot air balloon, or other pilots. We have other RideReady titles for different aircraft types, but this one is for HELICOPTER PILOTS ONLY as it contains much information particular to helicopter / rotary-wing operations.
Thank you again for checking out RideReady!
- Content updated.
- Minor bugs fixes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.