A360 - View, Share and Review Your 2D & 3D Designs
By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Autodesk A360 was designed specifically for architects, engineers and designers to view, comment and markup 2D & 3D designs. With over 100 CAD and additional file formats supported, A360 allows you to upload and view any file you have, no matter what software you used to create it. Whether you’re at the office, or doing fieldwork, you can take A360 with you and stay up-to-date with your projects.
What's so great about A360?
View 2D & 3D CAD models:
• View over 50 different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Inventor (IPT, IAM, IDW), Revit (RVT), SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDASM, ASM), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), CATIA (CATPART, CATPRODUCT), Fusion 360 (F3D) and more
• Upload and view design files from email attachments
• Upload and view files from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud, Buzzsaw, etc.
Navigate large-scale models:
• Isolate and view object properties
• Navigate model parts and layers
• Measure the distance, angle or area between points in your drawing
• Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models
Communicate with your clients, colleagues and others all-in-one place:
• Review & markup your designs for easy collaboration
• Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
• Invite new members to join your project in progress and collaborate on designs
• Take and upload photos directly from the device to your account to document work progress
Track project status anytime, anywhere:
• Cloud-based storage with offline data access
• Online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team to always stay up-to-date with recent changes and updates
What's New in Version 3.1
- You can now upload files up to a size of 200MB.
- Bug fixes and stabilization.
Great - but lots of room to grow
I love that I can view 3D CAD files from multiple formats, and also upload from all the cloud services we use at work. A critical missing feature is the ability to create section views. This type of view is what I mark up most often and would turn this into an every-day app for me (and likely my team as well!)
Keep up the great work... and keep adding features! I'd gladly pay to use an app like this because it can improve my efficiency.
The app appears to do exactly what's in the description of the product. I find it fairly easy to use.
The only issue I have with it (or rather with Autodesk) is the requirement to login/sign-in for essentially a viewer. My drawings were created in apps that already required it, so what's the point of this additional step when you're not editing or creating anything?
Overall though, great app.
I am now nearly paperless when walking a job-site: I have a complete set of the most current drawings on my iPad almost immediately available. It is, however, dependent on an internet connection. Without one it is useless.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 02, 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 121 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.