UUA General Assembly is the official interactive mobile app for the annual meeting of the Unitarian Universalist Association.
Inspirational worship services, informative workshops, entertaining programs, and a bustling exhibit hall help make GA an unforgettable experience for the thousands of Unitarian Universalists that attend. Leaders of Unitarian Universalist congregations from across the Association join together at General Assembly in building our larger faith movement. Attendees find spiritual sustenance in relationships with one another, learn strategies for strengthening our congregations, further the social justice work of our faith movement, and make critical decisions about the functioning of the Association. In supporting and participating in General Assembly, congregations honor their commitment to one another and to creating a strong future for Unitarian Universalism.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* Check¬in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check¬ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points and badges for being active on the app and at the event.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of this app:
* Update ¬ a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity ¬ keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event,
find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check¬ins
* Agenda ¬ view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.)
* Attendees ¬ see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors ¬ find exhibitors and sponsors, check¬in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile ¬ your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and organization
* Leaderboard ¬ see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check¬ins
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation.
Enjoy the app and have a great GA!
The UUA General Assembly app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today.
Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this app mostly to generally plan my schedule of workshops etc while at GA. It's great that I don't have to print out tons of paper or get lost in scrolling through the list online. Also, you can export your agenda to the calendar app, which I find incredibly convenient. The maps of the convention center aren't incredibly clear, but they still seem useful (and might become more understandable once I actually visit the convention center). The app is well-laid out and looks great, nice and clean, which was a welcome surprise. It also includes information for delegates (the agenda, procedure, amendments etc), although it's not as conveniently laid out.
Just reading about all the workshops is getting me so excited!!!
- Unitarian Universalist Association
- 49.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 DoubleDutch
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.