SkyTrak is the companion app to the SkyTrak Launch Monitor.
- Fixed pin distance bug in Challenge setup if set to meters
- Fixed display bug in Practice Greens Randomizer if set to meters
- Fixed multiplayer Challenge bug where unit was not changing hands/laser orientation for alternating players
- Removed ‘pitch’ swing length (instead of full) in Wedge Matrix if 3 swing lengths were selected
- Fixed bug in Practice Greens where ground would reset to firm if user clicks ‘reset’ in settings.
- Fixed a few export bugs related to meters
Ratings and Reviews
Every golfer should have one, I have mine for 10 month and I used it every time I can not go to the course, it reduces you practice and play time to 1/2 and you can play when all you competitors are watching tv, keep in mind that you will have to buy courses also they are an average of $200 depending on the maker.
But they are the best $200 I have ever spent in golf, because they give you the ability to play over and over in beautiful courses in the confort of you home, and the practice it’s better than going to the range because it is so specific. I have bought courses from three different makers and the one I like the most is Creative Golf 3D. Fernando Fernandez 7 HC
Very fun and useful golf simulator
I’ve had my skytrak for about 4 months now and I love it. Seems to be very accurate, the problems I see on the driving range and out on the course are replicated with the skytrak. I love the challenge feature and bag mapping is great for figuring out club distances and gap between each club.
A few things I would love to see in future updates:
- A pause or finish later ability with bag mapping. Going through 11+ clubs in one go is a bit tough.
- The ability to cast to google chrome cast would be great.
All in all a solid app that seems to be continuing to get better.
Great Device !
Been 2 years now practicing with irons mainly at specific yardages, by keeping score the mindset is closer to playing than just hitting balls at the range. If you like to hit balls and get better...buy this...besides living in the city is a hell show getting to the range....if outside set yourself up in the shade. The swing for me has become more feel instead of result. When playing I try to enter the zone as if practicing with the skytrak.
1 HUGE request I have is with WGT...please give us an option to pickup once on the green.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.