Your private math tutor, solves any math problem with steps! Integrals, Derivatives, Equations, Limits and much more.
(Steps require a subscription.)
Symbolab Math Solver is composed of over a hundred of Symbolab most powerful calculators:
Laplace Transform Calculator
Download the app to experience the full set of Symbolab calculators.
Symbolab Math Solver solves any math problem including Pre- Algebra, Algebra, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Trigonometry, Functions, Matrix, Vectors, Geometry and Statistics.
Symbolab solves any problem for free. In order to view step-by-step solutions, you can subscribe weekly ($0.99), monthly ($2.49), or yearly ($14.99).
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* Enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Worth the price
This app is a serious gem when used during calc 2 for series and sequences. You have to pay a fee, but it is worth it to fully understand the material to see what tests apply and what converges and diverges. If you are struggling to find your starting point, or want a definitive answer when you finish a problem, this is the app to use. I have WolframAlpha as well, but it doesn’t do anywhere near of a job this app does.
I have yet to use the actual website on the computer. But this app is second to none for calculus 2 help.
This is a must have app for every student👩🎓👨🎓 in the United States of America🇺🇸‼️ This app will show you the steps to any and every math problem from beginning to end. This app will show all of the work for you in getting the right answer‼️ NO MORE getting stuck on HOMEWORK problems‼️ If you’re stuck on a problem, the best way to learn is to type it into the app, and then look at the steps. Next try to do the problem again on your own without your phone📱‼️ That’s how I learn math with this app‼️🙂
I’ve been using the website version of this site for a couple months now and I’ve always been impressed with it’s accessibility. Coming from that to a restricted mobile version that doesn’t allow me to see the solution step by step is disappointing. If you can run ads on your website and allow your users to view the steps I don’t see a reason why the mobile version can’t be the same. Either charge for the app or be consistent with how you run your site.
- Eqsquest Ltd
- 69.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Eqsquest, Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- All features with no ads $7.99
- Universal Weekly Subscription $0.99
- Universal Monthly Subscription $2.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.