Super Fun Learning For Kids - Play, Learn and Explore The World
By Sergey Vdovenko
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Would you like your kid to play and learn at the same time? Super Fun Learning For Kids is a set of mini educational games for your preschool and kindergarten children.
The app takes the kids through different life scenes, gives them voice instructions and provides continuous fun! You can also play with your child or let them explore on their own. Entertaining and easy to play games will help your child explore the world, learn new things as well as keep children calm and occupied for hours!
- 100+ different preschool & kindergarten games and activities
- Classic interactive, fun and educational mini games
- All games are easy to play and designed for youngest ones - 1 to 5 years old kids.
- Fundamental Skills: Shapes, Colors, Fruits, Size Comparison, Visual Scanning, Matching Quantities, Matching ABC's, Memory & Recall, Recognizing numerals, Sense of quantity, Counting up to 10
- Introduction to Geometry: Shape Building, Story Telling, Coloring Shapes, Sense of Space, Pattern Matching.
- Social & Emotional Learning: Social Environment, Playground, Food Items, Animals, Chess Figures, Clothes and Much More!
- Math: Number Sequence, Counting and Tracing Numbers
- Voice and text instructions in three languages: English, Spanish and Russian
- No internet required!
If you like Super Fun Learning For Kids, please write us a review on iTunes. Your support would greatly help us make the application even better!
We appreciate your suggestions - email our support team how we can make the app better.
not so fun
my 5 yr old boy finds most of mini games in this app easy n he soon felt bored after a white.
What's more, I find that the "find the differences between two pictures" game is a bit inconvenient for a right-hand child because he can only tap on the left picture. It would be better if both pictures were tappable.
good app for kids
There is a decent variety of mini games in it but the games get easy and rather routine after a while. Adding more gameplay options will definitely increase its popularity and logevity with the kids
Cute mini games
My toddler really likes this app. The variety of mini games is helping him grow. Wish they had this when my older child was growing up.