Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The QuickPlayer™ HD can play almost any computer video file format such as RMVB, MKV, AVI, Xvid, WMV and much more clearly and effortlessly. No converting hassles. Just copy files via USB or Wi-Fi.
* Key Features
- Supported File Format: XVID/DIVX AVI, WMV, RMVB, ASF, H264, MKV, TS, M2TS... most of all movie file formats.
- USB Sync: Use itunes to fast sync movies to your iPhone/iPad.
- WIFI Upload: Upload movies by the web browser of your computer, support ie/safari/firefox/chrome.
- File Management: Support New/Rename/Move/Delete.
- TV Out: Both cable TV out and AirPlay are supported.
Audio loses sync
Good video player. Does what it's supposed to do. But every video file, without fail, loses audio sync about halfway through. Very annoying. Please fix this.
Without any instructions on how to transfer video files to the ipad for this app, it's useless. No help file in the app, no help on the so called "developer website" either.
No instruction on how to use this app, it looks really amazing but without some instruction on how to use it it is pretty much junk - looks like this app is headed for the trash file and I'll be $3.99 poorer
- Category: Utilities
- Released: May 20, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: yan li
- © HCSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.