By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on presentations from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Slides app. With Google Slides you can:
* Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
* Present right from your device
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Present slides to video calls - scheduled meetings will automatically appear
* Open, edit, and save PowerPoint files
Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into slides.
What's New in Version 1.2017.14202
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
A totally free, and less functional, alternative to Power Point
I love slides; it's free, it's on the cloud so there's no forgetting a flash drive and it works great on my iPad and laptop. While, yes, it's less functional than Power Point, it makes up for it in its price - free. So I'd like to be able to use everything that Microsoft offers but I'm not willing to pay their obnoxious price.
Very helpful to the busy student!
I found this app to be crucial in my never ending slew of assignments and presentations for classes. It is especially helpful for those who choose to carry an ipad around in lieu of the much heavier laptop. It is quick and easy to access documents. My only quip is that it is somewhat challenging to navigate for the more complex features versus the original desktop format.
Very Good, could be better
I love this app, it works well on a phone for reviewing but it is hard to actually create a proper slide from a phone. It could run smoother when trying to move text boxes around. But overall great app, I look forward to the improvements that will come in future updates. Thank you Google.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 19, 2017
- Version: 1.2017.14202
- Size: 248 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.