By Honeywell International, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Comfort. Savings. Life. Perfectly in tune.
Honeywell Lyric™ is a Wi-Fi connected platform that is designed to simplify home comfort, security, and awareness by controlling connected home products with a single app. Individually, each product performs brilliantly. Together, they’re a way to orchestrate life.
Lyric Round™ Wi-Fi Thermostat
• You’re in. You’re out. You’re all over the place, but you always carry your smartphone with you. Lyric uses your smartphone to make it simple. It knows when you’re away and saves energy. It senses your return and helps make you comfortable.
• There’s no learning curve. No elaborate programming. Simply savings.
• Shortcuts save you time by replacing heavy menu-driven controls.
• Smart alerts help ensure on-time maintenance for ideal system operation.
• The Lyric app uses the location of your smartphone to trigger changes in your Lyric thermostat's set temperatures, adjusting your temperature when you’re leaving or returning home
• Calculate energy savings at yourhome.honeywell.com/energy-calculator
• Intelligent comfort control maximizes your comfort by considering temperature and humidity
• Control your Lyric Round thermostat anywhere by iPhone or iPad
Lyric™ Water Leak & Freeze Detector
• Gives you peace of mind wherever you go
• Easily monitor temperature, humidity, battery life, and device status from the Lyric app
• At the first sign of a leak, freezing temperatures, or excess humidity, you will receive a notification on your smartphone
• 2016 CES 2016 Editors’ Choice award winners
• You can also set up alerts to notify your neighbor, friend, or your trusted contractor. So even when you are away, someone you trust can take action
Learn more about the Lyric family of connected products at yourhome.honeywell.com/lyric
What's New in Version 2.2.2
• Compatibility with the Water Leak & Freeze Detector
• Bug fixes
not very functional
the app is ok overall but currently has one fatal flaw that I find hard to live with; when thermostat is set to off then the home panel does not display a current temperature in the thermostat icon but instead a big "OFF" label! what's the point of hiding my current temperature when I set it to off??
The icon for each thermostat (I have 6 of these things) should work the same as when cooling or heating and mimic the actual physical display i.e. show the current temp in the center and "off" above it instead of a cooling/heating set point.
No leak detector support
Your update claims support for the water leak detector, which I have, but it doesn't show up as a device to add to my account.
Way too glitchy.
Only works half the time.
No timer/ scheduling ability.
Cool design with color backlight, however it's unfortunate you can't keep it on all-the-time.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 03, 2016
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 65.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Honeywell International, Inc.
- © 2016 Honeywell International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.