Reckless Racing is back with dirtier racetracks, more epic power slides, eye-popping graphics and the largest selection of cars and trucks to date.
Play the career mode loaded with 60 events in 9 different seasons and the Arcade mode featuring 24 challenges, or compete on the online leaderboards in Single Event. Reckless Racing 3 has the most detailed physics and complex graphics so far, giving you the smoothest racing experience ever.
The precision stunt driving mode, Gymkhana, is the latest addition in race events. It’s the true skill test for any seasoned race driver and features a special range of suped-up rally cars.
Feeling the need to skid in every corner? Well then, this is the event mode for you. Score points for awesome drifts and huge bonuses for executing them perfectly.
The mixed starting grid is being reintroduced to all races, pitching Cars vs Trucks vs Buggies in a reckless mashup. Do you want to go big and bully your opponents or be small and quick? It’s up to you, but beware the A.I. drivers have been infused with an extra dose of reckless behavior.
Strap down and get ready for some pure racing delight!
• Probably the best power slides in the world!
• 36 routes in 6 different environments.
• 28 cars and trucks to choose from.
• Career, Arcade and Single Event game modes.
• Gymkhana, Drift, Hot Lap and Race event types.
• More detailed and complex graphics and physics than ever.
• Customizable touch controls.
• Full gamepad support.
• Features optional IAPs for players who want to unlock things faster.
• Record and share videos (currently disabled for some devices).
• GameCenter leaderboards and achievements.
• iCloud support.
• English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, 简体中文, 한국어, 日本人, Português do Brasil
iPhone 4S or newer
iPad 2 or newer
iPod Touch 5 or newer
* GUI problem on new devices fixed!
* Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Please add this
I love this game, I used to think it was okay-ish but now I love it because I bought a controller and it works perfectly, This game has only crashed once. The other two Reckless Racing games however, I don’t enjoy as much... only because they do not have controller support. But I still can’t get over how good of a game Reckless 3 is. The only reason I am begging for controller support on reckless 1 & 2 is because I have completed the entire game on 100% difficultly and want to play more of these awesome games.
The touch controls aren’t bad, but without tactile feedback (button pressing) they can be, well, touchy. With some finesse and discipline keeping fingers where they need to be, the racing is enjoyably challenging and most importantly, fun. Taking lines to force the competition away is as enjoyable as the Ben-Hur action smashing into opponents to keep yourself on course while fending off challengers. I really should get an MFI controller to enjoy this wonderful racing game even more.
Controls stop responding
The game looks pretty but gets frustrating quickly. The game runs very smoothly on my 6s, but then out of nowhere the turn buttons stop responding. At first I thought maybe it's just the game because I'm on certain terrain or skidding. I shrugged it off for a bit but after several more races there were clear times where I was on paved road, driving straight, then it just wouldn't even start turning. I even tried expanding the size of the touch screen controls, but it did not help.
Just unplayable with this glitch. Too bad.
- 423.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © Pixelbite AB
- In-App Purchases
- Big Pack $3.99
- Kickstarter Pack $0.99
- Small Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.