Battle Group 2
By Right Pedal Studios Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** IGF China Finalist **
** Featured in Best New Games **
** AGDA Excellence in Audio Finalist **
Your battleships are ready with the return of Battle Group, the evolution of missile command and the best naval combat game on mobile. Command the war on pirates with brand new Satellite Strikes and upgrades for your state-of-the-art battleships. As the commanding gunner of this advanced armada, it's imperative you stop the foe this world has yet to fathom.
- Command an arsenal of aircraft carriers, battleships, helicopters and jets
- Conquer 30 levels of enemy infested territory across multiple theatres of war
- Battle land, air and sea pirates and defend your fleet
- Employ unique tactical boosts to gain the upper hand
- Face off against the ultimate boss, the Talon
Set in the near future, a force that calls itself ‘The Talon’ seeks revenge for an unknown crime, stealing the latest military equipment and spreading destruction throughout the world. You are the last Battle Group tasked to stop the Talon and whatever fight they bring your way.
“Battle Group 2 delivers”
“can heartily recommend it to anyone looking for an action packed, naval themed experience”
Love the game? Get involved!
Join the conversation #BattleGroup2
What's New in Version 2.016
Status report Gunner!
- Share the destruction with Everyplay videos and action packed screenshots!
- We’re now translated for international languages, allowing every ally across the sea to help fight the Talon. (Play in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese)
- iCloud backup has arrived!
- Just finished some hull repairs, menu tweaks, and bug fixes!
Here comes the Talon! Orders?
A good improvement over the original but falls short
The graphics are a definite improvement over the original, but it seems like this game could be much more. From my memory, I think the first game had a little better gameplay, even if the graphics weren't as good. There seemed to be more types of enemies and the scenarios varied. This sequel has a lot of repetitive scenarios and enemies. What happened to the subs (other than the main Talon enemy) from the first game?
It's sad to see that the Iowa is an IAP. Also, there does not seem to be much reward for receiving stars from a level. In the first game, those stars could go towards ship upgrades. It would have been nice to incorporate a system where stars could unlock additional ship enhancements. For example, maybe a faster reload time on missles/artillery/air craft readiness in addition to what you can upgrade from oil. So maybe a certain number of stars could unlock a 150% reload time.
Speaking of stars, there is a bug in the game where stars are not awarded correctly on the overall mission screen. After completing a mission and receiving 3-4 stars, going back to the mission screen sometimes shows only 2 maybe 3 stars. This has happened more than a dozen times.
One last thing is that its very clear midway through the game that power-ups are mandatory. You can't come close to completing any levels without using the power-ups.
Premium quality game…for free
If you have an iPad definitely pick this up. Also try it with headphones…it has possibly the best audio of any mobile action game. Just really polished all around. I originally bought this before it was F2P and found it really fun even without in app purchases. It actually has a really high skill ceiling which is rare to find in other action games with unlockables.
Great naval game
I played and loved battle group 1 and this game is even better! I love that the ships are in full hd and that water is incredible. The new tap weapons are much better and I'm enjoying the abilities. Please add playable submarines
Thanks for removing the ship repair!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 2.016
- Size: 97.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Right Pedal Studios Publishing Pty Ltd
- © Battle Group 2 Pty. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium Oil Shipment (1,000)$4.99
- Small Oil Shipment (300)$1.99
- Oil Doubler$3.99
- Large Oil Shipment (5,000)$19.99
- Huge Oil Shipment (15,000)$49.99