Adobe Photoshop Mix - Cut out, combine, blend images
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tabby Award winner! 2015 Judges' & Users' Choice in the iPad Photo App category.
Adobe Photoshop Mix: The creative editing power of Adobe Photoshop with the freedom of iPhone and iPad.
Photoshop Mix makes it quick and easy to transform your photos anywhere you are. Cut out, combine and seamlessly blend pictures to create sophisticated multilayered images. Apply one of over a dozen Looks to select areas or your whole photo. Share with friends for fun. And refine photos further or incorporate them into other creative projects by accessing them inside new Photoshop Fix or sending them to Photoshop CC on your desktop.
• Cut out and remove sections of your images and merge photos using multiple layers.
• Create sophisticated image blends by experimenting with different blend modes and Fill Opacities within each layer until you get the look you want. Mix includes some of the most popular blend modes from Photoshop CC.
• Adjust colors and contrast or apply preset Looks (filters) to your pictures. Enhance the entire image, or just a portion with the touch of your finger.
• Nondestructive editing means your original pics stay pristine and untouched.
• Quickly and easily share your creations on social media.
• Easily move images to and from Mix and a variety of Adobe desktop and mobile apps — including new Photoshop Fix and Photoshop CC — so you can access a wealth of additional features to get the look you want. It’s all powered by Adobe CreativeSync.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Mix and send compositions to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Open and mix Lightroom images and send directly to your Lightroom Collections. And move images between Mix, new Photoshop Fix and Lightroom for mobile for a complete mobile editing experience. Creative Cloud also lets you use Photoshop CC features in Mix, including Shake Reduction. And all your edits are synced across all your computers and devices. Make a change on you iPad, it’ll show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Also take a look at these other free Adobe apps in the App Store:
• Photoshop Fix — Liquify, heal, lighten, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Adobe Voice — Named by Apple as one of the Best Apps of 2014, Voice helps you quickly create stunning animated videos.
• Adobe Slate — Slate lets you turn your next newsletter, report, invitation or travel adventure into a gorgeous visual story that delights readers on any device.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
Photoshop Mix was developed for iPad 4 or newer models. Not recommended for older models.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
Could have rated this with more stars
This is the closest app to Adobe Photoshop Touch. It does its job well, and if you can get used to this app, the limits are endless. I have been using this app for about 3 months now, the editing is simple and easy to learn. I created alot of things that my friends thought wasn't even possible to be made on an iPhone.
This app is a must have if you want to get started on editing and that kind of stuff. Props to the devs on making this my favorite editing app. Just please bring back Adobe Photoshop, other than that, best editing app in the Appstore in my opinion.
Update✨✨ Ever since the most recent update, I have not been able to start anything in this app without getting booted✨✨
I have been with app since the beginning. I have had to figure out my own solutions for working around the glitches. I have had to uninstall and reinstall this app over a hundred times, and I still have this app.
I have a new problem. I don't think I can work around this one. Even though I have no open projects on the home screen. This app is taking up 4.4 GB on my iPads.
Update. This update had cut down on my space that it consumed to 87 KB, but today jumped back up to consuming 2.7 GB space on my iPad. This is really breaking my heart, because I love everything Adobe, and this app is pretty much my Adobe hub. It is brilliant now that I can get to all of my images from this one app. I think it would be amazing if the app linked with Lightroom. Too bad that I can rarely use this app.
Really easy to use, once you get the hang of it. I really enjoy making images so that's probably why I like it so much. I can easily say best one out of the AppStore. But I did not give it 5 stars because I thought it could of been a tiny bit more practical. I had to have a lot of patience, because I had to save some images and then put the whole thing together. I think the if the eraser could of had one of those things to change the size I would of given it 5 stars
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 11, 2016
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 93.5 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.