Evermusic - music player and downloader for your iPhone or iPad. Audio equalizer, bass booster, ID3 tags editor, playlists manager.
Evermusic is smart and powerful MP3 music player for Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, MEGA, Yandex.Disk, MediaFire, WebDAV, SMB, MyDrive, pCloud, HiDrive. With this app you can create your own music streaming service. Just move your music library to the network storage and listen to it directly from there without taking up any extra device space. All your music now available online and you can free up space on your iPhone for photos and new apps.
NAS, Wi-Fi Drive, SMB. Connect your MAC or PC using SMB and listen to your music directly from your computer. Advanced buffering technologies will provide smooth playback on your iPhone. You can also import audio files from your computer with iTunes File Sharing and Wi-Fi Disk.
Your music available offline. If you want to listen to your music without Internet just download all needed songs, albums, artists and listen to your music offline. You can also enable audio player cache and all recently played songs will be downloaded automatically.
Audio books. You can use Evermusic as audiobooks player because there are three useful features: audio bookmarks, playback speed control, saving of media position. Another great feature is sleep timer.
Crossfade playback. With this feature all your songs are playing continuously. There is no pause between songs during playback. You can also stream your music to Apple TV and Google Chromecast device.
Automatic synchronization. Your music library automatically synchronized between cloud storage and device. All songs are grouped by artist, album, genre. Evermusic has user friendly interface with different themes. It supports the most popular audio formats: mp3, aac, m4a, wav, aiff, m4r. Metadata reader will update your songs metadata very quickly. With music library backup feature you can backup all your playlists, songs, album artworks, application settings to the cloud storage and restore it from there.
Audio equalizer. This app has built in equalizer with different frequencies and iPod style presets for the most popular music genres: acoustic song, bass booster, classical music, dance music, electronic music, hip-hop, jazz, latin music, pop, piano, rock, small speakers. But you can also select manual equalizer settings and change preamplifier gain if you need to make your music sound louder.
Playlists manager. With Evermusic you can create and manage playlists, change songs order in playlist. You can make playlist available offline. You can sort songs in your playlist by name, size, song number, album.
ID3 tags editor. If you have corrupted metadata in your files you can edit audio tags using ID3 tags editor.
Files manager. You can manage your files located on the cloud storage using file manager. This application supports all basic operations: move, rename, delete, download from storage, upload to storage, create new directory.
Advanced search. Smart search engine will help you to find favorite albums, artists, songs in your music library.
** Google Music service is not supported.
Added DLNA support. Now you can connect any personal cloud storage that supports DLNA technology. Application will scan your NAS and all supported audio files will appear on your device.
Fixed FLAC files for Google Drive and Box.
Fixed Wi-Fi Drive upload issues.
Added playback speed control for Google Chromecast.
Fixed localization issues.
Fixed streaming to Google Chromecast devices.
Improved Airplay streaming.
Added audio equalizer and playback speed control for AirPlay.
Fixed audio volume slider.
Fixed user interface for devices with large screen size.
Added SONOS support via AirPlay2.
Ratings and Reviews
Potentially great app spoiled by serious flaws
Though it managed to compile most of the albums correctly, it seems to have a serious problem with song/track number order. Consequently, some albums are hopelessly jumbled and cannot be played in their correct, original order, which is essential for a lot of classical music. For example, with ‘multiple disc’ albums, it places track 1 (disc 1) and track 1 (disc 2), etc together. Perhaps the Metadata Synchronization routine is to blame but mis-reading of audio tags is a bad fault and needs fixing urgently.
Some tracks are also missing album art even after deleting then re-compiling the entire music library. Other music library apps I’ve used on different platforms don’t have these problems. It would appear some routines in this app are unreliable and need a major revision.
On the positive side, this app has more options than similar ones I’ve tried and the ability to backup/restore the music library data to the cloud is a major plus.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback and please read the information below:
1. You need to reinstall the app because have broken music library.
2. The application downloads album art automatically so if you lost them just make sure that this option is enabled in app settings.
3. Sync process speed depends on connected cloud storage speed and number of files on your cloud storage.
You can increase this speed by enabling background sync and increasing metadata reading speed to highest value in app settings but you device should be connected to the power source because extra power is needed for network activity.
4. If song has missing album art please make sure that this song contains correct ID 3 tags so the app can download album art for it from the Internet.
You can edit audio tags using built in tags editor.
5. To play tracks in album in correct order make sure that all tracks has correct track number in ID 3 tag. Open album and choose sort by Song number then tap on first track to start player. Please make sure that shuffle option is disabled for player.
6. If you have any issues please contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
I think for all free music players that allow you to connect to your cloud drive, only Evermusic is usable. All others either have really stupid ADs that make their apps unusable or have too many restrictions.
That doesn’t mean I have low standards for Evermusic. The problems for Evermusic I have are:
1. The sync takes forever. I only have 185 songs on my cloud drive and I have opened the app to let it synced many times. It’s still not complete. My internet speed is 150mbps. Again, I only have 185 songs.
2. The SORT for my music library. The idea is great because I love to be able to sort my music by date. But it doesn’t work. I don’t know what sorting method is implemented behind the scene but results are complete wrong. Is this a feature that only few people use? How come it is still not fixed?
Appreciate the free app. Just wanted to point out the frustration.
30 seconds rewind when screen is locked
This app already support 30 seconds rewind but you cannot do so when screen is locked, which would be super useful when you want to rewind 30 seconds with buttons on your headphones or cars.
- Artem Meleshko
- 115.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © everappz
- In-App Purchases
- Evermusic Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.