Please note that this app is for AdWords Express, and it will not work for AdWords accounts.
AdWords Express helps you reach new customers on Google. Create your ad in less than 15 minutes, and only pay when potential customers click your ad to visit your website or give you a call. Stay connected to how your ad is doing -- all from your mobile device.
- See how many calls, clicks and views your ad is getting
- Edit your ad text or adjust your budget anytime
- Get notified with important messages in your account
- Have questions? Call us at 1-855-235-8904 (US) or 1-877-503-0842 (Canada) for free setup help
The app is free to download, but you’re required to enter billing information to pay for your ads.
- AdWords Express is joining Google Ads. Please download the new Google Ads app.
Ratings and Reviews
Call center horrible- don’t ever call
The app or site work amazingly. However the number to call and process over the phone is a nightmare. I called around 5 pm central time and was connected overseas. An operator by the name of Lee answered and couldn’t help at all. She kept asking me to get info from my computer and after I repeatedly stated that I was driving and using over the speaker phone she stated fine call back when you are in front of a pc and hung up.
Called back again and got connected with same agency and a lady by the name of Rose which sounded just like the previous person could not help me again and after explaining me driving she got fed up and put me on hold after she said she couldn’t help. When I asked for a supervisor she kept me on hold for about five minutes. I hung up and called a different number and got connected to same operator. Was out on hold again and the got connected to supervisor. She just gave me my 150 credit what a mess
Design for small business owners.
Easy, Quick, and extremely effective for small budgets.($300-$1000 per month)!
I’m a small service base family business operator and I’ve used Google AdWords since 2007. I had no complaints with it but I did notice it eat up a lot of my marketing expenses. On average I would have 2-3 campaigns going on at the same time, I would have spent roughly $6000/month. About a month or so ago a google sales rep asked me to try Google AdWords express. I have reduced my marketing cost by HALF while still seeing a consistent flow of scheduled tours.
It seems like out of all the other advertisements that I’ve tried this one is probably the most successful. I do like the fact that it gets me constant business. The only thing that I don’t like is every once in a while I’ll get an abundance of calls that are either hangups or completely unrelated. I still end up having to pay for those which I do not like that. Other than that I have been satisfied.
- Google LLC
- 121.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.