The ultimate twin-stick action-RPG/shooter is here! Inferno 2 is the sequel to Inferno+, Radiangames' critically-acclaimed twin-stick action-RPG. Inferno 2 boasts even more devious levels, more weapons, more upgrades and powers, more enemies, and more customization, along with more insane explosions and particle effects.
BIGGER, BETTER, BADDER! Inferno 2 is everything Inferno+ fans have been waiting for:
* Play through 80+ levels of atmospheric awesomeness for hours of gameplay!
* An all-new arsenal of weapons and extensive upgrade system!
* Responsive and customizable touch controls (with full MFi controller support)
* 3 difficulty levels (change it up at any time)
* New Game+ mode adds even more replayability, challenge, and variety
* Over 50 enemy types
* All-new special level types and goals
* Tons of secrets to discover
* All-new soundtrack!
* GameCenter achievements.
Delve into Inferno 2 for the ULTIMATE TWIN-STICK ADVENTURE!
Fixed issue with music not playing on iOS 9.X
Ratings and Reviews
85 million Stars
I haven't played a twin stick in years and no lie when I started this I was awful at it. But once I got the controls gist back it was so familiar and fun. The music is perfect, the color scheme fits completely with the design to create one amazing package . I was simultaneously time warped to the 80's and then ahead beyond. Hope they make 20 more! Recently when I got my new phone I saw it wasn’t on the Store and I was so angry I complained like a real adult and everything :P I am so glad it’s back. I need this game with me always. 👍👍
This game is very enjoyable, I’ll start off with that. It takes a while to get used to the minor puzzle elements but the directional teleporters are a fantastic idea. The upgrades are rewarding but come very rarely compared to the early game. Maybe bring it down to 4 points necessary for them? It’s just nitpicking on a fun and fairly long experience.
Here's a tip: If you get this game, save all of the "upgrade points" you get from leveling up until you've unlocked and tried all four primary weapons.
Once you've decided which one you like best, put ALL your points into it and max it out. (You need 9 points (1+3+5) to max a given weapon.)
- Luke Schneider
- 93.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Radiangames
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.