By Punchh Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You've acknowledged you are powerless over your addiction to Capriotti’s extraordinary food. Now, you can get rewarded for your loyalty! Downloading the CAPAddicts Rewards app entitles you to earn free subs, receive free offers, earn status level points, and get the latest news.
• Rewards: Track your visits and redeem your rewards in the CAPAddicts Rewards Program. You’ll earn one Free 9” Sub after every 10 visits to participating Capriotti’s Sandwich Shops.
• Surprise Offers: Receive free surprise offers through the app for being a loyal member of our rewards program.
• Friends with Benefits: Get a free visit for joining through Facebook and get additional perks for referring our mobile app to your friends.
• Online Ordering: Order online and skip the line, straight from our mobile app.
• Status Levels: Earn one point for every $1 you spend and increase your status level for even better rewards and surprise offers. Tap the circle status level icon on the Rewards screen in your app to view the benefits of your level.
• Store Locator: Find shops near you, get directions, shop hours and phone numbers.
What's New in Version 1.6
- Improved experience of ordering from within the App.
- Minor UI improvements and bug fixes.
Review the app, not the restaurant
People seem to forget this is about reviewing the app; not the restaurant!!!
As an app; they have a functional rewards program that pushes deal out every so often. There is also a find a restaurant location built in and the "all important" let's get social. The best part is the integrated online order. It's simple. It's effective. And it doesn't cost extra!
The app has a tutorial (unnecessary) to walk through everything. I've never had the app crash. Almost everything works. Sometimes the barcode scanner doesn't work, but they have a manual input system for that.
All in all, Id add a feature that tracks how I like my sandwich. Why? Well people trim them out differently; it would be cool to see what people do and how they like it all over the country. I'd much rather see that then the stupid pre generated text spam "I just ate at Capriotti's" that serves as the social media content.
Overall. The app is 4 stars. Dropped a half star for barcode non functionality and a half a star for annoying / non imaginative "social media" focus. Bonus points for the online order system, good map/locator and solid rewards tracking system.
The REWARDS EXPIRE WITHOUT NOTIFYING YOU
I spent over $100 dollars at Capriotti’s and got a free sandwich reward then a couple of weeks go by and it’s gone no notifications or anything!! The rewards expire and the app won’t let you know even with push notifications Tuned On!! The app is great at locating and ordering online! So don’t be surprised if you spend over $100 dollars, get the free sandwich and then have it disappear without notice!
We love all their sandwiches and salads. The people are great and friendly. Corporate doesn't respond to questions about the app. Looked through my past activity and didn't get credit for 2 visits even though it show in the history.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: May 18, 2017
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 112 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Punchh Inc.
- © Punchh Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.