You've acknowledged you are powerless over your addiction to Capriotti’s extraordinary food. Now, you can get rewarded for your loyalty! Downloading the CAPAddicts Rewards app entitles you to earn free subs, receive free offers, earn status level points, and get the latest news.
• Rewards: Track your visits and redeem your rewards in the CAPAddicts Rewards Program. You’ll earn one Free 9” Sub after every 10 visits to participating Capriotti’s Sandwich Shops.
• Surprise Offers: Receive free surprise offers through the app for being a loyal member of our rewards program.
• Friends with Benefits: Get a free visit for joining through Facebook and get additional perks for referring our mobile app to your friends.
• Online Ordering: Order online and skip the line, straight from our mobile app.
• Status Levels: Earn one point for every $1 you spend and increase your status level for even better rewards and surprise offers. Tap the circle status level icon on the Rewards screen in your app to view the benefits of your level.
• Store Locator: Find shops near you, get directions, shop hours and phone numbers.
- Improved experience of ordering from within the App.
- Minor UI improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Review the app, not the restaurant
People seem to forget this is about reviewing the app; not the restaurant!!!
As an app; they have a functional rewards program that pushes deal out every so often. There is also a find a restaurant location built in and the "all important" let's get social. The best part is the integrated online order. It's simple. It's effective. And it doesn't cost extra!
The app has a tutorial (unnecessary) to walk through everything. I've never had the app crash. Almost everything works. Sometimes the barcode scanner doesn't work, but they have a manual input system for that.
All in all, Id add a feature that tracks how I like my sandwich. Why? Well people trim them out differently; it would be cool to see what people do and how they like it all over the country. I'd much rather see that then the stupid pre generated text spam "I just ate at Capriotti's" that serves as the social media content.
Overall. The app is 4 stars. Dropped a half star for barcode non functionality and a half a star for annoying / non imaginative "social media" focus. Bonus points for the online order system, good map/locator and solid rewards tracking system.
Thank you for your feedback. We will pass this on to our team for further consideration :)
Needs an option to tip/Doesn’t save rewards for long
I’ve earned free 9” sandwiches when I always order 12”. I’ve tried to save them for when I’m not as hungry, only to find them not available after a couple visits past when they were awarded. I can’t find any clarity on the issue in the small text.
Functionally for ordering... it works.
Also, I like the friendly employees at my local Caps and always left them a tip on my credit card when paying at the register. I love the way I can order w the app and my sandwich is ready when I get there, but feel bad I am no longer tipping the hard workers.
App Works only half the time
Nearly every time we order on this, we get errors that our location is too busy to take our order. This is the apps fault since they take the same order over the phone without issue. However, we don’t get our count to go up, nor can we use online coupons. This app needs some work in the execution of placing an order.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.