iTunes

Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Jake's Treasure Trek by Disney, get iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download
iTunes for Mac + PC

Jake's Treasure Trek

By Disney

Open iTunes to buy and download apps.

Description

Yo ho, let’s go! Join Jake and his crew of pirates on an epic quest to save Never Land from darkness! Race through Jungle Run Isle, Dry Dock Rock, and Lava Tiki Island in this swashbuckling adventure to defeat the sneaky Captain Hook. Play as Jake as you run, jump, swim, climb, fly, and zip line to collect Doubloons and earn a high score!

FEATURES:
• Action-packed, side-scrolling adventure!
• Animated stories featuring your favorite Pirates in all the land!
• Collect gold Doubloons to earn a high score!
• Grab power-ups along the way to defeat Captain Hook!
• Unlock more islands and earn new rewards with a multi-story approach that offers maximum replay ability!


If you're experiencing difficulties with audio, please check the audio settings within your device and if your device is muted. Don’t hesitate to contact customer care at 877-662-3769 or memberservices@disneydigitalbooks.com

What's New in Version 1.2

Optimization and bug fixes

Screenshots

iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5
iPad Screenshot 1
iPad Screenshot 2
iPad Screenshot 3
iPad Screenshot 4
iPad Screenshot 5

Customer Reviews

Fix the video on 6+

The video before the levels plays in the lower left corner of the screen taking up only about 30% of the screen. The other 70% is the map itself. The 2 are basically overlapping each other. The video also looks like it's cut off because of its placement on the screen.

The game itself appears to be working fine.

Fix please Stuck downloading at different percentages

Need to offer refunds or an immediate fix this would be a great game. It's stuck downloading assets at different percentages and went from 94% to 81% and never went above the 94 percent and waited 10 minutes or more. Very disappointing!

iOS8 makes the videos play on the lower left of the screen.

Make an update where the videos play on full screen where you can see the whole picture!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake's Treasure Trek
View In iTunes
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
  • $3.99
  • Category: Entertainment
  • Updated: Oct 01, 2014
  • Version: 1.2
  • Size: 72.7 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller: Disney Publishing Worldwide Applications
Rated 4+
  • Made for Ages 5 and Under

Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.

Customer Ratings

Current Version:
All Versions: