Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“I dove it” – Pocket Gamer
“They told me I could be whatever I want, so I became a flying hobo” – Cactus Wolf
“Let’s you crash into walls. Best game ever 10 out of 10!” – BD013
“Brings back nostalgia from the Game Boy era! 5 stars!” – TinyCastleGuy
Trapped in a VR world powered by an ancient handheld device, you are forced to endlessly dream in a pixel world of just 4 colours! Doves have taken roost in your prison and though you don’t know it they are the key to your survival. The Doves subconsciously inspire dreams of flight, so take to the skies through the mazes of your imagination and find the exit.
Intuitive two button gameplay is all you need to steer your way through the sky. Fly through each stage and reach the exit. Get doves to follow you for extra bonus bragging rights on Game Center and Social Networking stuff. If walls aren’t enough challenge you may enjoy the variety of traps that get rapidly added including, moving walls, speed boost zones, growing walls and more!
By the team that brought you the award winning mobile hit Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage.
• Expanded from the hit #Nitromejam game!
• 3 level packs each with a different dream theme! (Sweet Dreams, Deep Sleep & Nightmare).
• A unique world realised in 4 Colours! (Great for that Game boy nostalgia fix)
• Don’t worry parents this game contains no In app purchases!
• Stunning Pixel Art from the award winning Nitrome studio!
• Simple two button gameplay, perfect for a touch screen!
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Cross promotion of Nitrome products.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- touch controls bug fixed
Never felt the need to review a game until I found this one. Tight as can be controls, amazing 8 bit music and graphics that are very nostalgic of my Gameboy days. It makes you want to get better and beat due to its addicting yet fair game design. Bought this game on a wing and a prayer (no pun intended) and its easily the best phone game I've ever played, far superior to Flappy Bird. 5/5 would definitely recommend to any fan of old school video games.
Play Till Your Thumb Hurts
Really fun, hard, engaging game. True to what I would expect from Nitrome 4 years ago,(which in my opinion was a better time for them in terms of the games they were producing) with simple yet perfect control system. Great job, guys and gals!
Addictive, annoying, yet somehow very fun.
This game is like Nguyens' Flappy Bird, but on acid. I can't believe how addicting and fun this game is, I was stuck on level 5 and almost threw my iPad out my window. But I beat 5, and I literally had to force my self to stop playing and give a review.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 27, 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 34.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nitrome
- © Nitrome Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.