The included secure SSH, SSL and telnet IBM/VT/ANSI/Wyse/ADDS terminal emulation provides macros, printing and automation capabilities with scanner support. TinyTERM Enterprise provides enterprise deployment capabilities including configuration push, user interface lockdown and extensive configuration import/export management.
TinyTERM’s Industrial Browser includes comprehensive scanning capabilities for scanning bar codes into input fields and redirecting QR scan codes to web pages. Full compatibility with Safari with extensions for locking down the user interface and custom onscreen keyboards allows deployment of existing web applications into purposed environments.
TinyTERM Enterprise is designed for corporate IT departments to create purposed solutions for non-technical users or uses where pre-configured automated application startup is required.
What’s New in Version 2.1.0
* Universal binary supports iPad & iPhone/iPod
* License configuration server option allows feature upgrades and configuration push
* Secure SSH, SSL and telnet access over WiFi, cellular and VPN networks
* Precise emulation of IBM 3270, IBM 5250, VT420, Wyse 50/60, ADDS terminals
* Japanese, Korean and Chinese support in IBM TN5250
* Comprehensive RSA/DSA key generation and management with key export
* SSL Host certificate authentication
* Background terminal sessions
* User interface customization including no title bar, lock down
* Configuration import/export with multiple configuration package file wrapping
* Passcode lock
* Precise configurable display in both landscape and portrait orientations
* On-screen UI for remapping keys to actions, macros and character strings
* External bluetooth/dock keyboards supported with function, arrow and control keys
* Phone and email technical support
* Configrable on-screen PC, VT and IBM-style keyboards with and without fn keys
* Transparent keyboard option for continuous full screen visibility
* Custom programmable keyboards in VT220, IBM3151, Numeric 10-key and PC 101-key English, Spanish, French, German, Norwegian layouts
* Text screen and host transparent print to AirPrint and email
* Macro record/playback to automate connecting and host application startup
* Macro can prompt for username/password or store separately in connection info
* Auto-connect on start allows one-touch connectivity from home screen
* Auto-login on connect associates macro with connect/login sequence
* Auto-reconnect reestablishes connection and auto-login if dropped
* Prevent-disconnect enforces proper host system/application logoff
* Close on disconnect for quick exit
* Honeywell Captuvo SL22
* IPC Linea-pro
* Grabba Q-series
* Software scanner using camera
ADDS:Viewpoint, 60, A2
Alpha Micro:WYCOL/Esprit III
ANSI:ANSI 3.64, SCOANSI, AT386, Linux Console
Digital:VT100, VT220, VT220-7, VT320, VT320-7, VT420
IBM:TN3270E Models 2-5, TN5250 Models 3179-2/3477-FC/5555-C01, 3151, 3101
Wyse/TVI:Wyse 50, Wyse 60, Wyse 60-25, Televideo 912, 925, 950
Other:ATT 4410, ADM1, PCTERM, TTY
Application display can be precisely configured for each keyboard mode in both landscape and portrait orientations.
Thank you for your valuable comments. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback.
* Support for iPad split views and multitasking
* Fix for 132-column mode switching back to 80 when switching sessions
* Many small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It does what it says, and does it pretty well. However, the keyboards need a LOT of work. Rather than using custom iOS keyboards, they tried to create their own. It doesn't work well. You can select a standard iOS keyboard, which helps, but by default capitalized the first character. This means you must hit the shift key before every command.
Best terminal app I have used with Bluetooth keyboard
This is the best terminal app I have used with Bluetooth keyboard. The only things I can fault it for are somewhat hokey on-screen esc/fn keys, and the inability to have multiple sessions open at the same time.
Was a 5 prior to update
The update now makes the keyboard on my iPhone 6 plus so small and the resolution has gotten worse and screen is harder to read.
- Century Software, Inc.
- 30.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018, Century Software, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.