From the creators of Deer Hunter 2014! Return to the wild and hunt across the globe in the world’s greatest hunting experience.
HUNT AROUND THE WORLD
Pursue trophies in unique and beautiful locations that span the globe from Alaska to Zimbabwe.
BAG BIG GAME ANIMALS
Hunt animals so real they nearly jump off the screen! Track down and bag the world’s most exotic and elusive game.
SHOOT LIKE A PRO
Develop a steady hand, line up your sights, and master the skills to take the perfect shot.
GET THEM BEFORE THEY GET YOU
Take down predators before you become the prey.
BUILD YOUR ARSENAL
Collect and customize your firearms with scopes, magazines, barrels, and stocks as you perfect your weapons for each hunt.
It’s Open Season - join the hunt today!
Auto-renewable Subscription Information (“Subscription Terms”):
Deer Hunter 2018 now includes subscriptions. These are available in a variety of prices and subscription periods:
• Silver: $0.99USD / week (or local equivalent); $1.99USD / month (or local equivalent)
• Gold: $1.99USD / week (or local equivalent); $4.99USD / month (or local equivalent); $12.99USD / 3 months (or local equivalent); $19.99USD / 6 months (or local equivalent)
Subscriptions are available via in app purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew at the applicable subscription price at the end of the subscription period until you cancel your subscription. Payment for the subscription period you selected will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You can cancel your subscription at any time by accessing your iTunes Account Settings and selecting to cancel your subscription. After canceling, you will be responsible for paying the subscription fee for the current active applicable subscription period.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Hello hunters, it’s that time of the year! We’ve launched a new version of your favourite hunting game, just in time for hunting season!
- We’ve added new content to our Time Travel and Underwater modes along with some exciting new hunting regions!
- Our game has been optimized for all types of devices!
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome but tedious until....
The game was very fun something to pass the time with but doing the same missions over just different guns or dogs with you on hunts and some different scenery , this is a really nice game but just recently 2 days ago DH2017 just decided to not load completely when I click on the app, it just stays stuck on the loading screen with the deer and the dog and the small little orange loading deer in the bottom right corner just keeps jumping and running but nothing else is happening , I’ve reloaded it and everything but still no luck still getting stuck coming in , idk what’s going on but would really appreciate some feedback as what to do to fix or if any others are having this same problem. If this can be fixed then I will give the game 4/5 I would give a solid 5 but like it’s said by another in a review if some parts of the game didn’t leave you stranded to buy with actual currency to progress then I would give it 5/5 but trapping folks to buying stuff to progress after they’ve came so far is unfair to the player and the game, I understand to make games it takes money but that’s where you ( the game developers) should make the game like 5$ or whatever not play halfway then be stuck to purchase or forever be stuck in Hunt the same sh!+ forever land , BESIDES THAT ITS AWESOME!
This game cheats
I love the game it’s awesome is especially rod fishing and spearfishing but it cheats in the events like complete target shooting the enemy the person on the opposite team always wins I’m at rank each in a bronze tournament and it cheats I always lose and I so you should always have a good suit raining in spearfishing that’s the only thing I don’t like in spearfishing I think once you get everything to the max that you should be able to hunt all of the fish that are your target and you should see them often not like not like let’s say that your target was a long night is parent fish and then you would see it like once in a while like once a week you should see it like five times a day is even if you’re reading is low that’s what you say and you still shouldn’t be any gear part you just need to get to the max and then you’re able to hunt any fish and I sell him you can’t have in the rifles series and in the shotgun series and in the AR Siri you can’t have predators in each of them all at the same time it’s unfair please adjust the game with these recommendations and I also love this game it’s awesomeness awesome about the target shooting the gun moves around when you don’t motion it to move around I don’t like that.
Briefly fun but becomes repetitive quickly. Items purchased have been lost with 3 complaint tickets and counting sent to nonexistent customer support. You know how there is at least an auto reply as in "your issue has been received and is being reviewed..."- nada. Do not purchase anything from this game. 4 different items have disappeared on 4 different occasions- was not a singular glitch. Old deer hunter used to allow you to get a single stellar gun that would allow you to get through the entire game without purchasing another one. This Dh forces you to purchase a gun for each region with the constant need for upgrades every few hunts- utter tedium. Spear fishing addition is fun although progression is nonexistent unless you purchase items with real currency to progress leaving you in game limbo playing the same region over, and over and over again. The constant need to upgrade and purchase new items has made this game unplayable for the casual gamer and the disappearing items has rendered this game useless for the player who is willing to throw down a few bucks as there are no guarantees on purchased items.
Update: 5th support ticket written and still no response!
- Glu Games Inc
- 406.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 - 2018 Glu Mobile Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Gold $1.99
- Pay Day Gold Pack $19.99
- Pocket Change Gold Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.