Runtastic Me - Daily Fitness, Exercise, Health & Activity Tracker plus Step Counter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Runtastic Me offers you reliable, on-the-go tracking to help you get a better understanding of your daily movements, personal habits and untapped potential.
Are you taking enough steps each day? Burning a healthy amount of calories? Are you ready to live just a little bit better – without exerting much additional effort, but simply by becoming more aware of your daily, weekly and monthly movements (or lack thereof)? Perfect, we’ve got just the app for you! Discover more about YOU with Runtastic Me.
Me is a passive tracking app which accompanies you throughout your day (and night) to help you monitor your movements, view your progress and make small lifestyle adjustments so you can live intentionally, stay healthy and achieve your fitness goals!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Step tracking: Monitor your daily steps and total distance covered to ensure you’re keeping active, even on the busiest of days
- Active minutes: Track your active minutes to try and identify moments in your day when you can sneak in a bit of extra movement during regular daily activities
- Calories burned: Monitor your burned calories, utilizing a complex calorie calculation incorporating BMR, AMR, weight, age and gender, to ensure you’re finding a healthy balance between calorie intake and energy output
- Set & achieve goals: Set goals and monitor your progress throughout the day – colored progress bars will give you a sense of how you’re doing
- Challenge yourself: Easily compare your daily stats to the previous day, week, month or year to see how your efforts are stacking up and which days could use a boost of activity
- Draw motivation to up your activity level & reach your goals from our useful “Tips of the Day”
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integration with Runtastic, Road Bike, Mountain Bike, Six Pack & Fitness App Collection apps: Runtastic app activity data is integrated into your Me app values to ensure the most accurate and dynamic daily stats are recorded
- Runtastic Orbit’s perfect partner: Make the most of your 24 hour tracking by combining the power of Runtastic Me with Runtastic Orbit, Me’s compatible hardware counterpart
RUNTASTIC ORBIT INTEGRATION
Are you a Runtastic Orbit user (or considering becoming one)? Great! For those of you making use of Runtastic Orbit, our new, 24-hour wearable, it’s good to know that Orbit’s tracking capabilities and data output are made even more interesting and meaningful due to the compatible Runtastic Me app. Data generated by Runtastic Orbit is wirelessly synced with Runtastic Me allowing you to view comprehensive daily stats (including your sleep tracking!) in your Me app and on the Orbit’s display.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $4.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $29.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Transform lifestyle goals of all kinds into results with Runtastic Me, the easy-to-use, engaging, daily tracking app from Runtastic. Download the free app today!
What's New in Version 1.4.0
Your favorite 24-hour step & calorie tracking app is now better than ever!
- NEW Streak feature
- With this update you can now start setting streaks
- Start a streak by reaching your step goal 2 days in a row
- Share your daily overview with friends on social media & your favorite messaging service
- Membership name change: GOLD is now Premium! For existing GOLD Members, not to worry - nothing's changed, it's just a facelift! All benefits remain the same
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
I like this app as it seems to track your steps better than other apps...but, it's been skipping days, (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday etc) it's giving the wrong dates, (it said Friday June 13, 2015) & lately it's not counting steps. (I was in Vegas & walked 4.5 miles & the app said I walked only 1,345 steps)
Helpful, to a point
$30 a year to get more historical trend data/tracking is ridiculous. This should be free.
Update. Now it has streaks. Yay. Now, fix everything else!
'Ok.' That's the word that resonates with me when I think about Orbit. But many more things are needed to help in contend in today's crowded activity tracker market (look down, please!).
After spending $100 on Orbit, Runtastic asks you to spend $29.99 a year more to "Go Gold" in this app and get history and more goals. (Are you kidding, Runtastic? Misfit, your rival, has this for free AND their tracker is only $40!)
Some things you need to improve:
—Happy tracking is pointless. But one really needed thing is sports tracking: how about when I double-click orbit's button, without my phone needed, it gives me options to track sports like tennis, basketball, soccer, cycling, etc.
—The Garmin Vívosmart, at a similar price point, gives you notifications (calls, emails, texts, calendar) right at your wrist. This doesn't. With the Orbit's large screen, this seems easily possible. Just have Orbit connected to your phone in the background!
—I really would like to see the date and the seconds on my Orbit! Fitbit offers customizable watch faces. But not you!
— Sleep data doesn't sync to Sleep Better (I can't even use my orbit to track my sleep, then sync it to Sleep Better!).
— Please (please please) update the firmware and add customization of the watch face and a feature where Orbit is always connected in the background and news, weather, sports scores, calendar events, etc. always appear on my band! This is big.
— I really want to go Gold, and $10 a year seems fair. But $30?!?!
— The days of the week are wrong as you slide back to previous days' data. You can fix that!
Fix those bugs and add those features fast and I'll up my rating to 5 stars! Please and thank you. With your lack of response, I switched to FitBit. If your programmers used a FitBit Charge for a day, you'd see the host of features Orbit and Me lack.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 08, 2015
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runtastic Premium Membership$29.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership$4.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership$6.99