Runtastic Me - Daily Activity, Health, Exercise & Fitness Tracker plus Step Counter App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Runtastic Me offers you reliable, on-the-go tracking to help you get a better understanding of your daily movements, personal habits and untapped potential.
Are you taking enough steps each day? Burning a healthy amount of calories? Are you ready to live just a little bit better – without exerting much additional effort, but simply by becoming more aware of your daily, weekly and monthly movements (or lack thereof)? Perfect, we’ve got just the app for you! Discover more about YOU with Runtastic Me.
Me is a passive tracking app which accompanies you throughout your day (and night) to help you monitor your movements, view your progress and make small lifestyle adjustments so you can live intentionally, stay healthy and achieve your fitness goals!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Step tracking: Monitor your daily steps and total distance covered to ensure you’re keeping active, even on the busiest of days
- Active minutes: Track your active minutes to try and identify moments in your day when you can sneak in a bit of extra movement during regular daily activities
- Calories burned: Monitor your burned calories, utilizing a complex calorie calculation incorporating BMR, AMR, weight, age and gender, to ensure you’re finding a healthy balance between calorie intake and energy output
- Set & achieve goals: Set goals and monitor your progress throughout the day – colored progress bars will give you a sense of how you’re doing
- Challenge yourself: Easily compare your daily stats to the previous day, week, month or year to see how your efforts are stacking up and which days could use a boost of activity
- Draw motivation to up your activity level & reach your goals from our useful “Tips of the Day”
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integration with Runtastic, Road Bike, Mountain Bike, Six Pack & Fitness App Collection apps: Runtastic app activity data is integrated into your Me app values to ensure the most accurate and dynamic daily stats are recorded
- Runtastic Orbit’s perfect partner: Make the most of your 24 hour tracking by combining the power of Runtastic Me with Runtastic Orbit, Me’s compatible hardware counterpart
RUNTASTIC ORBIT INTEGRATION
Are you a Runtastic Orbit user (or considering becoming one)? Great! For those of you making use of Runtastic Orbit, our new, 24-hour wearable, it’s good to know that Orbit’s tracking capabilities and data output are made even more interesting and meaningful due to the compatible Runtastic Me app. Data generated by Runtastic Orbit is wirelessly synced with Runtastic Me allowing you to view comprehensive daily stats (including your sleep tracking!) in your Me app and on the Orbit’s display.
Transform lifestyle goals of all kinds into results with Runtastic Me, the easy-to-use, engaging, daily tracking app from Runtastic. Download the free app today!
What's New in Version 1.3.0
Your favorite 24-hour step & calorie tracking app is now better than ever!
- Compare your weekly, monthly and even annual data
- Enjoy useful Daily Tips from 7 unique categories
- For the first time, Runtastic GOLD features are now available in Me
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Solid fitness app and band! 👍
Overall, the Runtastic Orbit and its companion iPhone app (this app) are great.
Thank you Runtastic for all the new features! You just convinced me to get Gold! I love the new time counts for each phase of sleep, goals for everything, Tips, and weekly/monthly/yearly stats!
I also love how the Orbit is totally waterproof, and the battery lasts for about a week. But here are a couple more things that need to be fixed/added:
— Sleep data doesn't sync to Sleep Better (I can't even use my orbit to track my sleep, then sync it to Sleep Better!).
— Maybe you could add customization of the watch face or a feature where Orbit is always connected in the background and news, weather, sports scores, calendar events, etc. can appear on my band!
— Bad Bugs! The days of the week are wrong as you slide back to previous days' data. You can fix that!
— Bad Bugs! Sleep efficiency always says 0% now?!?!
— Bad Bugs! Every other night it says I slept from 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM (0:00 to 0:00)!
Fix those bugs fast, and I'll up my rating to 5 stars!
I am very pleased with my Orbit! Thanks to these new changes, I have upped my rating to 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Needs an update.....fast
I'm in an ongoing debate with a friend, which is better... Fitbit or Orbit? Based on your last firmware update placing monthly and Annual activity values behind a pay wall, we (Orbit owners) just lost.
I still believe that the Orbit is a decent device, however it should enjoy a fuller integration with Myfittnesspal and the ability to access the monthly and Annual data should have been native to the device when it was first released, however to wait 4 months (in my case) for a firmware update that includes what should have been included from day one only to find that it's behind a pay wall.... Not cool moreover... disappointing.
I love the Runtastic apps which is why I purchased the Obit tracker and the feature of being water proof made it a no brainer. That being said, this tracker and "ME" to be the hands down winner in fitness trackers its needs to make some improvements.
* It need to sync with Myfittness Pal
* It should also works with more than just "six pack abs" app
* It should work with the Sleep Better App = The information display in the Sleep Better App is more comprenshive than "ME" but the sleep better app doesn't work with the orbit.
Getting better.....still untapped potential
The firmware update on the Orbit has improved the device so much: better step accuracy and better battery life. It doesn't count as many steps in my car anymore! However the update on the app still lacks some features I would like such as options to adjust the idle notification frequency and have more than 3 alarms. The addition of the recorded data for comparison would be great if a gold membership wasn't required, but I was looking at purchasing the gold membership anyways for the Runtastic website. Keep the updates and improvements coming guys!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.